Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a picture of your instrument!

heres my instruments, im rubbish at guitar but i play other instruments, and before anyone says "recorders aren't musical instruments", they are coz u can do grades and exams on them.
    the picture is kinda rubbish, so thats my guitar, oboe, 2 keyboards (obviously i couldn't carry my piano upstairs though), mouth organ i think...not really sure what its called but i like playing it , bass recorder and 7 other recorders.

Quote Originally Posted by Brines
    absolutly great

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman
    My epiphone les paul black beauty....God i love it
    I love how awesome they look. Although I personally find that there's not enough access to the higher frets for soloing, and the neck's too wide for my liking. I still wouldn't trade my Black Beauty for anything though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my RG

actually, this is a pic of the 2004 version of my RG. I have the 2005 Model, which looks identical apart from Infinity Pickups and an Edge III bridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.

Noez.

Quote Originally Posted by The Talking Pie
    I love how awesome they look. Although I personally find that there's not enough access to the higher frets for soloing, and the neck's too wide for my liking. I still wouldn't trade my Black Beauty for anything though.
    Alot of people have said this too me, and my friend tried jamming on my BB and couldnt get any higher fret work done, but I took the transistion from my squire to the BB with only small amounts of bother, I can play as my fastest(wich isnt quite that fast) on the BB's higher frets with no bother now, Guess I'm specail . Maybe try bringing your strap up a little?

Only thing I would trade my Epi Black Beauty for is a Gibson black beauty *droolage*

and to keep this on topic...

Last edited by mrconeman; 11-12-2006 at 01:54 PM.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

No, dude, it's the limited space at the higher frets (the body gets in the way). My wrist doesn't bend that far around, so it's torture trying to reach any frets above 20, especially on the lower strings and at high speeds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

should've got an Ibanez RG! The higher frets are very easy to reach.

I'm after a Showmaster for that very reason. Plus it has 24 frets... guitars just look so much cooler with those extra couple of frets...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool

I have posted before but I'll have a replay so that the new members can bow down before my unique, awesome, naturally punk so-called Twister!!!

And here's me. Behold my dexterity!!!

Last edited by Strider; 05-29-2005 at 02:39 PM.

Quo modo?

^ awesome guitar dude!