Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a picture of your instrument!

I dont really have any good pics... I have an old accoustic guitar im working on repairing and i have my electric - A fender fat strat... you can sorta see it in this self portrait try out i did for a photo clas:

My amp sucks so I'm not gonna upload a pic of it. But I got Amp Modeling on that effects pedal, so I can get great sounds even with my shitty amp.
    Last edited by Mr. Orange; 06-20-2006 at 08:08 AM.

I was thinking of getting that RG, its a great guitar. Ended up getting an SA160.

Yeah, the RG is definitely a great guitar. When I bought it I was actually considering getting a Les Paul standard instead, of course I couldn't afford the Gibson, I would have had to settle on the Epiphone. But the RG 320 was on sale for 650$ (marked down from 800$) so I got That instead. Lately I've been having a problem though. It's getting this really bad buzz on the G string, but only when the lock is on. So I gotta get that taken care of.

I've been playing that strat a lot more lately, even though it's not really a good guitar. I bought it specifically because it was the cheapest guitar in the store.

You should've seen my very first electirc. It was a 140$ "Nova" guitar that I ordered out of the Sears catalogue. I don't even have it anymore, I gave it to my cousin a while ago. I also used to have one of those Danelectro mini distortion pedals. It was a "Black Coffee, Metal Distortion". I sold it for 20 bucks recently. Now I got an Ibanez DS7 Distortion pedal, and of course, my Digitech RP200 multi-FX pedal.

The SA160

I definitely wouldn't mind having one of those, but I'd still rather have a Les Paul Standard.

Yeah man thats my guitar, i like it a lot. Its very light weight and versitle, the h-s-s pickup configuration is perfect. Only thing that bothers me is the tremelo system, its not locking so it falls out easily. Im thinking the same as you I just ordered a les paul knockoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Orange
    The SA160

I'm thinking about getting one of those from a local pawn shop for a few hundred bucks.
    Last edited by JoY; 11-16-2006 at 07:53 AM.

Ibanez GAX70, but with a DiMarzio Super Distortion in the bridge. I don't have a camera, so that's the best I could come up with.
    I've got a Fender Fat Strat with a Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge position as well, but I'm lazy, so whatever.

9. Default

To Jojan:

You're ugly as FUCK.
    Last edited by JoY; 11-16-2006 at 07:53 AM.

This isnt the best angle to see the guitar but its the only pic i could find. It was at some gig i was playing, a solo i guess. The guitar is an Ibanez SA160