Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 949

Thread: Post a picture of your instrument!

  1. #551
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,337


    Default






    Both taken yesterday at band practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by iapinheiro View Post
    Yes, it exists!

    Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    22,238


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

  3. #553
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,337


    Default

    To JohnnyNemesis:
    Sweet laptop dude.
    Last edited by JoY; 11-16-2006 at 07:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by iapinheiro View Post
    Yes, it exists!

    Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

  4. #554
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    22,238


    Default

    Thank you kindly. I got it through a loan from school, which works out nicely, even though I'll be kicking myself when I graduate and have to pay off loans on what will by then be an obsolete computer.

    I use a program called "GarageBand" to make tons of music on it. (lawlz, my sig)
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,337


    Default

    GarageBand only works for Apple right?
    Quote Originally Posted by iapinheiro View Post
    Yes, it exists!

    Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    22,238


    Default

    Yep. Part of the iLife series.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

  7. #557


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by intothevalleyofdeath
    not bad.........


    i am the internet!!!

  8. #558


    Default

    NOT BAD?????
    I THAT ALL.
    MANY HOURS HAVE I BEEEN SITTING HERE AND COME UP WITH BRILLIANCE..........
    AND YOU SAY::::

    not bad

  9. #559


    Default

    and you are.....................

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,337


    Default

    Give me a few days and I'll post the two 410 700W (If I'm not mistaken) cabs I got for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by iapinheiro View Post
    Yes, it exists!

    Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •