Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a picture of your instrument!

Thumbs up

I want everyone's attention for the beast Dave, The Talking Pie, bought:

looks pretty fashionable for a violin, huh? I'm seriously wondering what kind of sound that thing produces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

I was interested 'till I seen it was a Stagg
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

<private note to Bella> I bought a shoulder thingy today </private note to Bella>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by JoY View Post
    I want everyone's attention for the beast Dave, The Talking Pie, bought:

looks pretty fashionable for a violin, huh? I'm seriously wondering what kind of sound that thing produces.

Haha, at first I thought it was a fretless bass.
    Last edited by JoY; 11-16-2006 at 08:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by iapinheiro View Post
    Yes, it exists!

Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I'll be getting this monster soon, link because the pic is HUGE : http://www.stlouismusic.com/download...003/GTX212.jpg
    Nice, one of the guitarists in the band i got kicked out of has that same amp.
    Yes, it exists!

Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

my drums, it's decent but has the shittiest cymbols you've ever seen, and yes it's in a closet.

Last edited by Original prankstA; 11-12-2006 at 11:29 AM.

You could have posted all that in one post.
    Yes, it exists!

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    I was interested 'till I seen it was a Stagg
    a Stagg is bad, because..?
    (I don't know a thing about these kind of things - brands of instruments & all that stuff. not too surprising, when you know I play the violin, which are most often hand made)

Quote Originally Posted by The Talking Pie View Post
    <private note to Bella> I bought a shoulder thingy today </private note to Bella>
    awesome! does it fit? does it help? I told you that it'd be possible, despite the shape. it's got a smart design like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAtHsTaR View Post
    Haha, at first I thought it was a fretless bass.
    what the.. how.
    a bass doesn't have a scroll, or a bridge that high, it doesn't have fine tuners like that (as far as I know, but I think I remember Dave saying it's possible to have fine tuners on a guitar), it's neck looks way different & a whole lot thinner & most importantly, what would you need a chinrest for on a bass?

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Original prankstA View Post
    good to know
    I'd appreciate it if you'd go back to your posts, put the pictures in your first post & deleted the rest. not to nitpick, but it'd make it easier to browse through this topic.

also; not to anyone in particular, but if people would stop posting trillions of pictures of the same instrument from every single damn angle & corner, that'd be nice. purely for comfort of browsing this topic & also because I rather see one good picture of an instrument, than ten "arty" pictures I can't make anything of. after two pictures we've got the idea & anything more seriously gets annoying.
    Last edited by JoY; 11-12-2006 at 11:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by JoY View Post

what the.. how.
    a bass doesn't have a scroll, or a bridge that high, it doesn't have fine tuners like that (as far as I know, but I think I remember Dave saying it's possible to have fine tuners on a guitar), it's neck looks way different & a whole lot thinner & most importantly, what would you need a chinrest for on a bass?
    I mean when I was scrolling down and only seeing the neck and the 4 tuning pegs.
    Yes, it exists!

I bought it off the internet (Sundays are so lame for shopping in the real world), so we'll see if it fits in a couple of days. It should... measurement-wise and all.

I think Staggs are probably 'bad' because (as you know from mine) they're bottom-range instruments. I think that's why I opted for an electric violin... I wasn't going to spend much anyway, so at least with electronics I can shove it through my effects unit and give it more resonance and tone.

And hmm... a Floyd Rose on a bass... that'd be interesting. I'm sure someone's done it before. My friend had a Floyd Rose on a Les Paul, and they usually have fixed bridges without any hint of tremolo units.

Original prankstA, what make/model guitar is that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]