Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a picture of your instrument!

Sinister - I would seriously consider never wearing the studded wrist band on your right arm while playing guitar, Jesus Christ, I actually almost shuddered.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by icklebabygremlin View Post
    The Dot is one sweet guitar... I'm planning on getting one myself!
    Don´t take life too seriously... you’ll never escape it alive anyway

Just got this on the weekend. DiMarzio Super Distortion DP100. only 80 bucks. I haven't installed it, because I'm putting it in my RG, so I want it professionally installed. Cool because I went on the DiMarzio website a minute ago and used the PU finder (selects your best suited PU for your musical genre and setup), and one of the results was this pickup.

Another upside, I'm gonna put the Infinity pickup from my RG into my Gio GRG, because I might as well, I dont want to waste it. AND THEN, when i buy all the needed parts for a beginner Strat lookalike that I'm rebuilding, I can put the Pickup from the GRG into that. It's actually not bad of a pickup for a beginner guitar, and i dont want to spend to much money on a piece of shit beginner. (even though my original plan was to buy all top end parts and make it into a real, or close to, strat)

(also, does anyone have the outline of the Ibanez logo? i just need the outline of it, so i can print it off on decal paper and color in the blank part. i dont have photoshop or anything, so i cant just take a picture of the solid logo and make it into the outline. thanks if you do.)
    Last edited by Ryder1234; 07-02-2008 at 08:17 PM.
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

this is My PRECIOUS

It isn't always such a mess...

Mapex M-Series

My Cymbals: Alpha 16" Power Crash(Paiste), Sound Caster 16" Thin Crash(Meinl), Byzance 10" Splash(Meinl), 302 20" Ride(Paiste), 302 14" Hi-Hat(Paiste) Isn't on the pic.

Nice tubs, dude. How do those meinl cymbals sound? I've always been curious.

btw, GET NEW HEADS!!!!!!

I hate seeing awesome drums go to waste with poor stock heads (unless those are evans g1s or g2s, in which case, I apologize).

I should take some pictures of my kit as of right now. I've made quite a few changes since the last pic...

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Nice tubs, dude. How do those meinl cymbals sound? I've always been curious.

btw, GET NEW HEADS!!!!!!

I hate seeing awesome drums go to waste with poor stock heads (unless those are evans g1s or g2s, in which case, I apologize).
    Those cymbals sound very nice

I chance sticks every 2-3 weeks, I play with Vic Firth(5A)

Ah, yes, the classic Vic Firth 5A. The industry standard. Good sticks, without a doubt, but if you are breaking them that often, I'd suggest looking into the Promark Japan oak series. Those sticks freaking last forever, especially if you don't rim shot on the snare. They are a bit heavier than standard sticks of the same size, so I'd suggest just getting slightly smaller sticks in oak.

I personally LOVE heavier sticks (might be a result of all the corps-style stuff I do?) because of the feel, the control I have, and the deep sound I get out of my drums.

Also, try out the Vic Firth Danny Carey sigs. OH BABY!!! It's like an orgasm in my hands.

It's not always the whole stick that breaks, most of the time its just the top of the stick that splits in half

Ah, I see. Have you tried nylon tips?

My brand new Udu Utar drum from LP. I just got this two nights ago.

My brand new Doumbec. I got this one three days ago.

My brand new Sabian Prototype AA Vault Tour hi-hats. These things are amazing, thicker the Z's with out sounding like a bell. I have them clampped 1/4 an inch from eachother with a drop clutch. They sound great and cost me 285 dollars with a 120 dollar trade in.

PUT OFF THE FUSS YOU CHICKENSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    I really wanna think this was sarcasm... but I don't remember adombomb ever being much of a sarcastic guy... :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Cock Joke View Post
    Turn on - vaginas

Turn off - cox