Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a picture of your instrument!

I'm so sad. I have to go without my RG for a week (i finally got around to getting that Super Distortion installed), and my other two *working* electrics don't compare at all. My GRG doesn't stay in tune, and my Telecaster needs to have it's truss rod/intonation adjusted (major fret buzz). My Srat lookalike is under reconstruction, you could say (I'm basically rebuilding it from the ground up, only kept the body). But I still have my Epiphone Acoustic <3
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    And those K's are truely unparalleled cymbals. Even Paiste Signatures and Sabian HH's can't stand up to them.
    I wouldn't go quite that far, I'm sure they couldn't handle too much of a beating. Their made for jazz, not metal. I haven't had the chance to hear a pair of K hi-hats before, but I asume, from the other cymbals on that line and the Dark K line, that they'd be fantastic.

Have you heard the K Hybrids yet? Unlaved, Z like bell area, and the rest is laved and hammered K style. I've also had the rare chance to play a raw K, unpolished, unlaved and hammered in the K fashion.

If you're into Jazz check out the Legecy Collection. Personally I hate them, I'd never buy one, a waste of time and money. But of corase I don't play Jazz.

PUT OFF THE FUSS YOU CHICKENSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    I really wanna think this was sarcasm... but I don't remember adombomb ever being much of a sarcastic guy... :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Cock Joke View Post
    Turn on - vaginas

Turn off - cox

Oh, my hats have handled many beating by drummers with horrendous technique. And the K Hybrids are unbelievable. If given the chance, try out a full set of them. And the bell is K Custom, not Z Custom.

And I've never heard of the legacy collection, which is weird because I'm usually REALLY on top of this sort of thing. They aren't Zildjian releases, are they? They do sound interesting to me because I am a jazz drummer and I'd like to try out some jazz cymbals.

Speaking of jazz cymbals, I have a Zildjian & C.i.e. Vintage ride that is unbelievable. That series was made to mimic the old time cymbals from the 20's and 30's and holy cow, those things have color like you wouldn't imagine. I've used that thing with a big band before and I'll tell ya, it made the entire ensemble sound better and classier somehow.

Nej, asså jag orkar inte fixa en bild nu.

I knewn it was one or the other on those hybrids.

I'm not completly sure, but I think the Legecy line is from Sabian.

I really wanna think this was sarcasm... but I don't remember adombomb ever being much of a sarcastic guy... :-/
    Turn on - vaginas

Turn off - cox

hmmmm...must be something new? Let's hope it makes up for those godawful APX cymbals.

btw, have you heard of the new Zildjian Pitch Black cymbals? Look like pieces of crap to me and all the reviews I've heard have been very negative. Apparently Travis Barker is going to be playing with them, so they are sure to sell like hot cakes, which is really really sad.

No, I'll have to look into them.

Turn on - vaginas

Turn off - cox

my freakin sweet new axe
    i like to think of it as my mini white falcon
    What happens when the intoxication of success is evaporated?

This is my baby.

I got her for my birthday a week ago and she sounds amazing.

The Eastwood GP
    Don´t take life too seriously... you’ll never escape it alive anyway

My Ibanez GRG 170 DX!
    Last edited by zsk; 07-24-2008 at 07:03 AM.
    also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fan