Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asperger's syndrome

Hybrid View

Default Asperger's syndrome

I had an expert tell me that I have asperger's syndrome yesterday. So there you have it. I am basically retarded. lol.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I had an expert tell me that I have asperger's syndrome yesterday. So there you have it. I am basically retarded. lol.
    Ah.. I had an expert telling me yesterday that I had concentration problem...

Or...

Was it ?

I don't know...

I was looking at his face hair so I can't remember what he said

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Today I told myself I was incredibly handsome.

Someone else was saying something about it to me, but they don't matter...
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

That's OK, Bighead. You're still human.
    I think.

But anyhoo, I actually used to be autistic, but I'm not anymore. Looooooong story. So you too can rejoin normal society, with hard work, morals, and a couple of Ron Paul votes.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    That's OK, Bighead. You're still human.
    I think.

But anyhoo, I actually used to be autistic, but I'm not anymore. Looooooong story. So you too can rejoin normal society, with hard work, morals, and a couple of Ron Paul votes.
    I'm just a little confused I knew that you can be diagnosed with autistic later in life but I didn't know that you could grow out of it. I know you said it was a long story but I'm just curious

I would also like to know that.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...20/5/1162.full

ASDs, similar to other neurodevelopmental disabilities, are generally not “curable,” and chronic management is required. Although outcomes are variable and specific behavioral characteristics change over time, most children with ASDs remain within the spectrum as adults and, regardless of their intellectual functioning, continue to experience problems with independent living, employment, social relationships, and mental health.
    Falling outside of that overwhelming tendency (assuming, of course, a correct initial diagnosis) without providing more information might be seen as a little disingenuous.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I had an expert tell me that I have asperger's syndrome yesterday.
    Just out of curiosity, was this 'expert' an actual doctor who actually diagnosed you with aspergers syndrome, or was it just some self-diagnosed aspie-pride faggot you chat with over the internet who decided you sound like you have aspergers and you thought that announcing it to everyone would get you lots of attention, so long as you phrased it so that everyone would assume it was a legitimate medical diagnosis?

Because your phrasing leaves both possibilities open, and I'm betting on the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Just out of curiosity, was this 'expert' an actual doctor who actually diagnosed you with aspergers syndrome, or was it just some self-diagnosed aspie-pride faggot you chat with over the internet who decided you sound like you have aspergers and you thought that announcing it to everyone would get you lots of attention, so long as you phrased it so that everyone would assume it was a legitimate medical diagnosis?

Because your phrasing leaves both possibilities open, and I'm betting on the latter.
    No, it was an expert.

But that's what I like about Asperger's. It makes you different enough to get attention, but not different enough that you function as a full on tard.

I would never use that to my advantage though, that would be pathetic. Unless of course, I felt like it one time.

Also, Bill Gates has Asperger's. Bill Gates is the richest man in the world. Therefore, I too will be rich: http://www.aspergershq.com/bill-gates-aspergers/
    Last edited by bighead384; 10-31-2012 at 12:35 PM.

So you're saying an expert who is also a doctor actually performed an examination and medically diagnosed you with Aspergers Syndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    So you're saying an expert who is also a doctor actually performed an examination and medically diagnosed you with Aspergers Syndrome?
    Yes. You seem quite anxious to prove that I don't really have it and am just trying to get attention.