Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Asperger's syndrome

Bighead, can you just die?
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    You know what, that was a terrible thing to say. I was diagnosed in adolescence and in certain aspects of life, you DO function "as a full on tard," as you so insensitively put it. You don't always want attention; sometimes you just want to blend in with everyone else. I take pride in being unique, but I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb everywhere I go. So I despise what you just said. I'm starting to think you don't actually have it... >,>
    Just because bighead is a "tard", it doesn't mean other people with aspergers are "tards".
    Bighead just wants attention. I bet he doesn't even have aspergers. He is probably just trolling you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    Bighead, can you just die?
    I've been on the forum for less than a month and I've noticed he really likes to talk shit about other people. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when I first joined, but it's obvious now that he's just being an asshole and giving a bad rep to people with Asperger's syndrome. I know there are a few of us on the forum, and I know we don't appreciate how he seems to use it as an excuse without ever actually coming out and saying so.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

For the sake of posterity, here's where bighead admitted that Justin was (obviously) entirely correct and there never was an actual doctor involved.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    For the sake of posterity, here's where bighead admitted that Justin was (obviously) entirely correct and there never was an actual doctor involved.
    Either Justin thought the whole thing was a lie (in which case, he was wrong), or he actually went out of his way to give someone a hard time for believing to have Asperger's after hearing an expert, but not a medical doctor, claim he has it. So basically, he was either mostly wrong, or was being an ignorant asshole. It's one of the two, and I don't see how it's something to rub in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I know there are a few of us on the forum, and I know we don't appreciate how he seems to use it as an excuse without ever actually coming out and saying so.
    I'm tired of hearing this because it has no basis in reality. I don't know where it's coming from, and frankly, I'm annoyed that 1565 created her own narrative and had it catch on as though it really happened. I've noticed that you don't pick up on jokes well. I did make a few jokes about being distraught and hurt about 1565 trying to lay down the law about me having Asperger's. But even still, I NEVER said anything that hints at, or suggests that I think I should have an excuse to act badly because of Asperger's.

I've been on the forum for less than a month and I've noticed he really likes to talk shit about other people. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when I first joined, but it's obvious now that he's just being an asshole and giving a bad rep to people with Asperger's syndrome.
    Also, were you not paying attention when 1565 went out of her way to insult me and tried to lay down the law about how people with Asperger's should be judged? It's funny to me that you've called me out on talking shit, but didn't seem to notice this.
    Last edited by bighead384; 11-01-2012 at 07:34 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Ya know what? Fuck it! I'm done trying to voice my own opinion on this issue. I've been trying to clear up any misunderstandings about Asperger's syndrome because it seems we are getting a bad rep here, but, why bother? Most of the people talking about the issue clearly see me as too much of a noob to even bother reading what I say. So, think what you want about it, I don't give a shit anymore.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    So basically, he was either mostly wrong, or was being an ignorant asshole. It's one of the two, and I don't see how it's something to rub in my face.
    I don't believe for a second that you have Asperger's, but you do seem to have difficulty with reality sometimes. Justin didn't doubt that someone had told you you have Asperger's. He just immediately knew it wasn't a doctor. You then repeatedly lied about it, saying again and again that it was a doctor while Justin calmly stated again and again that you were lying, and even clearly explained how he could tell like some kind of Aussie Cal Lightman. Just move on from this one.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

I don't believe for a second that you have Asperger's, but you do seem to have difficulty with reality sometimes. Justin didn't doubt that someone had told you you have Asperger's. He just immediately knew it wasn't a doctor. You then repeatedly lied about it, saying again and again that it was a doctor while Justin calmly stated again and again that you were lying, and even clearly explained how he could tell like some kind of Aussie Cal Lightman. Just move on from this one.
    From a perspective of motivation, what kind of sense does that make? Honestly. You literally think Justin sat there and thought "OH MAN. I bet the person that told him that wasn't a medical doctor! What an asshole. Here's my chance to embarrass him!"?

Basically, if there's nothing inherently bad about going by the what an expert, but not necessarily a medical doctor says, why would another person see this as an opportunity to embarrass someone? I know you'd prefer to see things in a way that makes me look like the biggest asshole possible, but do you really think that's what happened? That just makes no sense and is inconsistent with how people think.

I'm quite sure that he was trying to prove that I made the entire thing up, which is a purely false accusation.
    Last edited by bighead384; 11-01-2012 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post

I'm quite sure that he was trying to prove that I made the entire thing up, which is a purely false accusation.
    Dude, it's all there as plain as can be. You silly, dawg.You silly.

Dude, it's all there as plain as can be. You silly, dawg.You silly.
    What am I currently denying that is contradicted by what has been said?