Thread: The best The offspring's song

Hybrid View

Lightbulb The best The offspring's song

Hello guys, I'm opening this poll-post to make you a question and know what the people thinks about this, and this is my question: Which song do you think is the best of The offspring? I think it could be The Kids Aren't Alright, All I Want or The Future Is Now.

Quote Originally Posted by javi View Post
    Hello guys, I'm opening this poll-post to make you a question and know what the people thinks about this, and this is my question: Which song do you think is the best of The offspring? I think it could be The Kids Aren't Alright, All I Want or The Future Is Now.
    Hi javi this thread exists, this is the link http://www.offspring.com/community/s...offspring-song

By the way for me it's very hard I'll tell you songs I'm listening a lot now: Days Go By, Slim Pickens, Kick Him When He's Down, Self Esteem, Jenniger Lost The War, Me & My Old Lady, No Brakes

Quote Originally Posted by Puschka View Post
    Hi javi this thread exists, this is the link http://www.offspring.com/community/s...offspring-song
    No. There's actually 12,676 threads like this one. Every newbie comes up with a totally new and unprecedented idea to make a thread about the best Offspring song.

Yeah there are many threads about this already, don't be afraid to bump them.
    Best Offspring Albums
    1. Ixnay on the Hombre
    2. Days go by
    3. S/T
    4. Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace
    5. Ignition
    6. Conspiracy of One
    7. Smash
    8. Splinter
    9. Americana

Quote Originally Posted by Puschka View Post

By the way for me it's very hard I'll tell you songs I'm listening a lot now: Days Go By, Slim Pickens, Kick Him When He's Down, Self Esteem, Jenniger Lost The War, Me & My Old Lady, No Brakes
    Sergio se que eres tu, soy Javilopez98 jajaja, se que habian muchos como este, pero lo puse por curiosidad, para ver que piensa la gente jajajajaja.

Quote Originally Posted by javi View Post
    Sergio se que eres tu, soy Javilopez98 jajaja, se que habian muchos como este, pero lo puse por curiosidad, para ver que piensa la gente jajajajaja.
    Jajaja asi mismo, cuando vi que posteaste el cover de days go by me di cuenta!