Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: May not be the best place to post this

Default May not be the best place to post this

but ex tried to talk to me some 7 months ago in January. Due to the nastiness of our breakup, I can't say much more since both of us really try to not even look at each other and don't anything about each other for 2 years

Anyway, she tries to talk to me in January and continued on for about 3 months, coming on pretty strong even thought there was not contact for more than a year. I ignored her and brushed it off as bull****. But see, the thing is, she used to be below average looking. I'd rate her about 4/10 2 years ago. Now she has actually improved a lot. I wouldn't say 10/10 hot that melts through metal but I would say somewhere along the lines of 8/10.

Now the deal is lust. I never lusted after her when we were dating or after the breakup because she wasn't that good looking. But now, all I wanna do is just shag her and pardon the bluntness but it is better to be honest so people will respond appropriately. I sort of regret not reestablishing communication with her when she tried to initiate communication. Now, she has a new bf(she left the guy she left me for-if that makes sense) and I really want to know how exactly do I get back with her. I also want to make clear that I'm OVER her. There are no feelings involved. This is all really just for the sex.

Now, I really don't want jokes about this. Actually, we can all joke once people have voiced in their serious opinions. Help out your fellow Offspring fan, Allin All It's Not So Bad.
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

and I really want to know how exactly do I get back with her. I also want to make clear that I'm OVER her. There are no feelings involved. This is all really just for the sex.

My serious opinion is that you seem to be 100% unconcerned with what type of involvement SHE might want with YOU.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

And you are right. Not to mention idk her intentions either when she tried to establish communication. Maybe it was to just be friends. Maybe she just wanted comfort sex because she did start talking to me right before she broke up with the guy she was with in January. Maybe she wanted to give it another go at a relationship that she destroyed. For all you know she could have wanted the same thing as I want right now and she couldn't have given less of a fuck about my well being.

Whether she deserves the hurt of being used for sex is not an important issue. But she, and no one, shouldn't be surprised of being used for sex when she has played every single guy she dated. For example, I was the other guy in her 9 month relationship. She left this guy named Spencer for me and did the same thing to me. Then did the same thing to the guy she left me for. And she has continued this vicious cycle of going out with someone then finding another man and fucking them. Then leaving the current bf for "the other guy." It's been so long after our brake up that I have no intentions of revenge, hate, or annoyance. Like I said, no feelings. This is just lust. I fuck her and if she hurts, she hurts. No hard feelings from me or hate. In fact I wish she could heal herself of all her problems but a shag is just a shag because she improved physically. And come on, everyone at least one point in their lives has had meaningless sex or wanted to with a stranger or an ex just because they look good. A bit shallow, but what can you expect when the kind of person that would like to fuck like that is also shallow.
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Condoms, you and I.

If it'll make you happy, go for it. If it'll make her happy, perhaps you shouldn't. Just go for what makes you feel right.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Godzilla, thank you for your input. However, the question isn't whether I should or not. The question is how

"I really want to know how exactly do I get back with her."

See, like I mentioned in the original post, she tried to restablish a connection but I blew it off. She talked to me then(like I said, coming on pretty strong), now she doesn't. Obviously I have to talk to her first but when I do that, how should I do it. Like what approach, attitude, or words are the right ones for me to be successful.
    Condoms, you and I.

Tell her that you want to bone down, that's all I could reccomend with a good conscience. Even still, if you guys went through with it, you'd be enabling her to hurt her new boyfriend the same way you were hurt. Anyway you approach it, it sounds like it's going to end in a huge mess.

Forget her. There's no need to give a fuck about her & complicate matters.
    Enslave my mind...

This is all sorts of messed up. I thought it was weird, and then I noticed she has a boyfriend. Now it's just wrong. She has a boyfriend, and you just want to fuck her. Get over it, find a single girl you haven't dated to fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    She has a boyfriend
    She also had a boyfriend when she approached me in January, OH wait, and when we first dated. Not my fault I decided to act now. No need to get moral preachy.

Edit: Actually it was more like 3 days before they broke up that she approached me but the point is: she still had a bf.
    Last edited by AllIn All It's Not So Bad; 09-13-2012 at 08:00 AM.
    Condoms, you and I.

Go out and meet someone new. Bury the past or it can bury you. Move on.