Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This morning, I am asking myself questions

After further consideration, I believe that those who are against marriage equality in any way are displaying homophobic behavior. Of course, everyone against gay marriage believes 'marriage should only be between a man and a woman', but why? What possible reason could you have? If you think it devalues your own marriage, that's homophobic. If you think it's wrong because your religion says so (even though you do shit on the regular that your religion certainly forbids) and you want to try and force that onto your entire country, that's homophobic. If you just want to keep things the way they are, even if keeping things the way they are means actively restricting a group of people for no reason (besides keeping things the way they are), I still think that's homophobic. Now, these people may not hate homosexuals, they may not hate homosexuality, I'm not even sure I'd call them all homophobic. Still, it's homophobic behavior.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Yet you support a Republican candidate.

So what you're admitting here is that homophobic men are incredibly, ridiculously stupid?
    I support Mitt Romney because he will help the economy more than Obama.
    And yes, white southern NASCAR-loving hicks (aka homophobes) can indeed be stupid.

And to answer RageandLove's question about why I oppose gay marriage: we have some serious problems now. By focusing on gay marriage, we bring ourselves closer to oblivion all for the sake of TMZ wondering if George Clooney will marry Mark Wahlberg. Sounds like a fucked-up deal to me. Until the United States gets it big boy panties on, steps up to the plate, and gets its damn house in order, gay marriage is nothing but a side dish. After this happens, I would actually support the right of two men or two women to get married. Even if it's not a right; it's a privilege. But if I support it now, I would be saying that I want to be burdened by the horrendous practices of our government, when in reality, I'm not. This is why I don't mind gays, but tefuse to accept gay marriage.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I am too sleepy to explain how god damn stupid that is.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    I support Mitt Romney because he will help the economy more than Obama.
    And yes, white southern NASCAR-loving hicks (aka homophobes) can indeed be stupid.

And to answer RageandLove's question about why I oppose gay marriage: we have some serious problems now. By focusing on gay marriage, we bring ourselves closer to oblivion all for the sake of TMZ wondering if George Clooney will marry Mark Wahlberg. Sounds like a fucked-up deal to me. Until the United States gets it big boy panties on, steps up to the plate, and gets its damn house in order, gay marriage is nothing but a side dish. After this happens, I would actually support the right of two men or two women to get married. Even if it's not a right; it's a privilege. But if I support it now, I would be saying that I want to be burdened by the horrendous practices of our government, when in reality, I'm not. This is why I don't mind gays, but tefuse to accept gay marriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk