Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A safe distance from tragic events

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    No, Godxilla, I didn't "blame" you for what your brother did, but you are a jackass all the same. I do feel for your parents. And I guess so much for wanting to be left alone by me. What you really want is a pass to be as much of a loud asshole with no blowback or consequences. In that case, 4chan is for you.

Nowhere does it say I or any of the other moderators were required to tell someone why they were banned, just as when you get kicked out of a restaurant or bar, the manager doesn't have to engage you with why you're being removed. You just remove the problem with as little interaction with a clearly nutty person as you can possibly manage. I handled myself exactly as I was supposed to, and it's not my problem that you're both angry teenagers with overblown senses of entitlement.
    I'm sorry we have to go here again. I thought that I was on your ignore list. That's too bad. Actually it sucks.
    Mrs. Kennedy can think whatever she wants about you, but the fact is that you banned him and then alienated me for no particular reason. However, Gotengo has benefitted greatly from our interactions. Now, that being said, I was just trying to educate Mrs. Kennedy on the nature of you hating me and to provide one example of your ignorance. Am I my brother's keeper? No. Did you act like it? Indeed. I'm sorry. you can have your own car, boat, plane, and Offspring.com forum account, but you can't have your own facts. And what I described was the truth. Again, deepest condolences. You have good qualities (I'm sure you'd make a great mother, if you aren't already, and a good person in person). But the internet distorts our voices, and I think we are both at fault for this. You can deny it of course, and get defended by a 1-line zinger from Lizardous, but it won't make anything better.
    Hear me in my Jeffersonian text: I, the person known as Godxilla, in order to establish intercommunal Peace, ensure verbal Tranquility, facilitate in Orderly and Civil Debate, and to remove all mentions of Mecha moreover from this Forum. To this Pledge I dedicate my Life, my Honor, and my Sacred Fortune.
    Godxilla
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Whatever you want to do. Though if you could refrain from needling me by posting happy birthday messages all the while trying to claim I'm the one needling you, that'd be great.

Was I suspicious of your many questions to me of how I figured out what with regards to your brother? Of course. If you think you were the only sibling pair bored at home and seeking to spice things up by posting bullshit on a band's web forum, you are mistaken indeed. But that'd only be holding you solely responsible if you have a martyrdom complex...oh, whoops, which you do.

Getting mighty tired of people obsessed with SOME BITCH being MEAN ON THE INTERNET HOW DARE SHE.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Whatever you want to do. Though if you could refrain from needling me by posting happy birthday messages all the while trying to claim I'm the one needling you, that'd be great.

Was I suspicious of your many questions to me of how I figured out what with regards to your brother? Of course. If you think you were the only sibling pair bored at home and seeking to spice things up by posting bullshit on a band's web forum, you are mistaken indeed. But that'd only be holding you solely responsible if you have a martyrdom complex...oh, whoops, which you do.

Getting mighty tired of people obsessed with SOME BITCH being MEAN ON THE INTERNET HOW DARE SHE.
    Wow. You are seriously a troubled soul. Honestly, it's so sad that I almost want to give you some advice: Run to the light, it won't save you tonight. All our yesterdays are pictures lost in time. Never enough. Towers crumble to dust. Looking back on the moments of our lives. All your anger all your hurt doesn't matter in the end. Those days go by and we all start again. What you had and what you lost: they're all memories in the wind.Those days go by and we all start again. Stars still burn bright. Seasons change overnight. As we find a way the times they come and go. Look back in love. A new day rises above with the wind it comes to carry you back home. All your anger all your hurt doesn't matter in the end. Those days go by and we all start again. What you had and what you lost: they're all memories in the wind.Those days go by and we all start again. What you had and what you lost. What you had and what you lost. Those days go by.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Have more lyrical advice:
    I'm tired of your open mouth, crawling inside my skin. The endless pain, we never quit, the fight within the pride's begun. Saying it's too late. What a man's got he'll learn to hate.
    Forgive the time I said I would. Replace it with "I never will." Beyond the facts held in you face, ignore the facts under your nose. Saying it's too late. What a man's got, he'll learn to hate.
    Just grow up.

And happy birthday.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Godxilla, if you want to be left alone by the big mean girl, you should probably give her a wide berth.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Kicking the hornet's nest is the worst way to keep them out of your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    Kicking the hornet's nest is the worst way to keep them out of your house.
    That's why I stay away from the damn things. I know you stated a metaphor, but I'm didn't. They nest in my roof in the summer and occasionally wonder into my house!
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/