Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A safe distance from tragic events

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Yeah, a call for greater tolerance of people with Asperger's because you being awful doesn't mean that all people with Asperger's are awful. That's definitely what intolerance is.
    Uh, that's not what I was getting at.

1565 bullies people with Asperger's (me). Attacked me in this thread unprovoked. Revoke her big city liberal status at once!

Don't buy into her explanations. She's INTOLERANT of people with Asperger's!

Now that she isn't a mod, 1565 knows she's finally free to let her true colors as an intolerant bigot show.
    Last edited by bighead384; 10-28-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Are you sure you're not insane?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Who are you referring to?
    Dexter###, that kid is cool.

Most crazy people don't know they are crazy.
    Last edited by Lizardus; 10-28-2012 at 01:12 AM.

More trash.

2-4-6-8
    LM1565 is full of hate!

Wait, Bighead's got Aspergers?

That was the sound of everything falling into place.
    Don´t take life too seriously... you’ll never escape it alive anyway

How can Little Miss 1565 be intolerant of people with Asperger's if she doesn't post things saying I'm weird or creepy or other negative terms?

Quote Originally Posted by Superdope View Post
    Wait, Bighead's got Aspergers?

That was the sound of everything falling into place.
    Lol!
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    How can Little Miss 1565 be intolerant of people with Asperger's if she doesn't post things saying I'm weird or creepy or other negative terms?
    I don't really think that, I just found it funny that 1565 made a couple posts in the past few days regarding the proper judgement of people with Asperger's. Like she's so anxious to prove that she doesn't have to treat me any different now that she knows I have Asperger's. Because as we all know, 1565 is defensive and obsessed with righteousness, and the mere possibility that someone could view her as treating someone unfairly needs to be dealt with ASAP (even if that means attacking me unprovoked). LOL.

Gee, thanks for the negativity towards me after the tough news I got recently. Lol.
    Last edited by bighead384; 10-28-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Real talk: wasn't being serious in the slightest.

Apologies to all who were offended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Bighead, you are the most brittle douche ever. Attacking me unprovoked whenever you feel bored is fine, but a statement about not judging all people on the forum with Asperger's just because you're in love with making life difficult for people is out of line. You don't get a free pass on being awful due to a diagnosis.

I would think that a diagnosis of a non-fatal developmental / behavioral disorder would be a relief in that after identification can come therapies for improvement. At least that's how I felt when my chronic pain disorder was finally diagnosed. And yeah, your single-minded obsession over years with me does now make more sense. Sorry you're having a tough time with it.
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 10-28-2012 at 03:32 PM.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't really think that, I just found it funny that 1565 made a couple posts in the past few days regarding the proper judgement of people with Asperger's. Like she's so anxious to prove that she doesn't have to treat me any different now that she knows I have Asperger's. Because as we all know, 1565 is defensive and obsessed with righteousness, and the mere possibility that someone could view her as treating someone unfairly needs to be dealt with ASAP (even if that means attacking me unprovoked). LOL.

Gee, thanks for the negativity towards me after the tough news I got recently. Lol.
    I've been waiting to come home from work all day to say this. I wasn't trying to direct negativity toward you, but you are acting like being diagnosed with Asperger's is this huge, horrible thing. You are talking about it like you didn't like people with Asperger's before you found out you have it. There are worse diagnoses out there and getting the diagnosis doesn't change who you have always been. If anything, you get to learn more about yourself and to help yourself. I'm not ashamed that I have Asperger's syndrome. I can thank it for giving me my genius IQ and ability to learn almost any science-related thing I hear about the first time. Yes, I've had bad experiences because of it, but being diagnosed also helped my family provide at atmosphere to change some of my behaviors as I grew up. I typically don't take forums topics this seriously, but I don't like it when people give a bad name to aspies and I'll take steps to correct any misunderstandings.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/