Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Once popular groups that no one cares about anymore

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    The Ataris were pretty popular in 2003 now they play in bars to 40 people

    Another band is The Goo Goo Dolls who were really really popular in 1998 im pretty sure nobody cares about them now
    lol i saw them in 2010 and Kris Roe looked a little disenchanted.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,020


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Was about to say more or less the same thing. He's rather known for being a douche.

    For instance, I admit that this interview is actually fucking hilarious, but still, my God he's being an unnecessary douche here. And rather creepy.
    I dunno if he's always like this or not in interviews, but the interviewer is annoying and stupid... I kinda get the impression that he just didn't like the guy and was giving him a hard time :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Red face

    The fucking shit list:

    Orgy
    Hanson
    Spicegirls
    98degress
    Lfo
    N'sync
    Backstreet boys
    Savage garden
    Deadsy
    Country
    One or new direction
    Justin beiber
    Five
    Crazytown
    78violet
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-27-2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Etc.............

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,549


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Savage garden
    i used to get that band mixed up with soundgarden haha

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,779


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    The fucking shit list:

    Spicegirls
    98degress
    Lfo
    N'sync
    Backstreet boys
    One or new direction


    It's One Direction and the reason I know this is because this is my best friend's little sisters favorite group. Hangout with a 9 year old this is all you hear.lol.

    Sad thing is I haven't listened to Spice Girls, 98 degrees, LFO, N'sync, Backstreet Boys in YEARS and you could play any song by them and I would still know every single word by heart. Especially N'sync and Backstreet boys. N'sync more tho.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    i used to get that band mixed up with soundgarden haha
    Soundgarden and Savage Garden how the heck you managed to confused the two,lol.?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    It's One Direction and the reason I know this is because this is my best friend's little sisters favorite group. Hangout with a 9 year old this is all you hear.lol.

    Sad thing is I haven't listened to Spice Girls, 98 degrees, LFO, N'sync, Backstreet Boys in YEARS and you could play any song by them and I would still know every single word by heart. Especially N'sync and Backstreet boys. N'sync more tho.
    Edit: by the way, I wasn't trying to mock you just embarrassed to finally admit it on here with the folks. Haha, so here's my number call me maybe, now I am amusing myself. Who sings it anyways dunno her name but it's quite catchy and Stuff.

    Awww, my cousin likeS them a lot and knows the words to that what's makes you beautiful on karaoke night. She's like 15 years old.

    I still listen to old/new Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. And I sing along to their songs in my karaoke machine, lol.
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-28-2012 at 07:18 AM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,779


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Who sings it anyways dunno her name but it's quite catchy and Stuff.


    I still listen to old/new Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. And I sing along to their songs in my karaoke machine, lol.
    Carly Rae Jespen. I had to google it cause I didn't know it either.

    I do the same thing with my karaoke machine too. lol.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Carly Rae Jespen. I had to google it cause I didn't know it either.

    I do the same thing with my karaoke machine too. lol.
    Thanks!

    No Doubt is Not included on my list?

    Teehee, but do ya do it sober or drunk?

    I do it drunk cuz sober I'm sooo shy.

    Just for the kicks of it though. XD

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,779


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Thanks!

    No Doubt is Not included on my list?

    Teehee, but do ya do it sober or drunk?

    I do it drunk cuz sober I'm sooo shy.

    Just for the kicks of it though. XD
    At home I do it sober when no one is around. But when I do it at the bar I gotta be buzzed/drunk.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    At home I do it sober when no one is around. But when I do it at the bar I gotta be buzzed/drunk.
    Me too like A few shots of Jack Daniel's is the key to do the trick! Let alone Jäger shots it brings out the beast in me like wild/crazy.
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-28-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •