Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Once popular groups that no one cares about anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Me too like A few shots of Jack Daniel's is the key to do the trick! Let alone Jäger shots it can cause a beast in me.
    I can't do shots of Jack Daniel's anymore. When it comes to Jager, I prefer Jager bombs to actual shots of Jager.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    I can't do shots of Jack Daniel's anymore. When it comes to Jager, I prefer Jager bombs to actual shots of Jager.
    Jäger bombs I can't do it, I'll end up puking. The Worst hangover ever song by Offspring is my morning ritual anthem. I'm no party girl just can enjoy a real good time with the folks and stuff. Shooting pool is fun soberly speaking though. Haha, or else I fall down like kick him when he's down or take it like a man hehe grow some cajones. Dance fucker dance punk rock fan.
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-28-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Jäger bombs I can't do it, I'll end up puking. The Worst hangover ever song by Offspring is my morning ritual anthem. I'm no party girl just can enjoy a real good time with the folks and stuff. Shooting pool is fun soberly speaking though. Haha, or else I fall down like kick him when he's down or take it like a man hehe grow some cajones. Dance fucker dance punk rock fan.
    I suck at pool. I am so horrible at it, it's not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Try tequila.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Try tequila.
    I LOVE tequila, I really do. It makes me happy especially on thursday nights

Staind (it was popular, right ?)

Oh and speaking of Popular, Nada Surf (although I LOVE that song. It didn't get old at all.)

and Wheatus !

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !