Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
Same thing for me. I ignored my insomnia because it was just a part of my life, until I stopped sleeping altogether. The hallucinations after several days of no sleep...not recommended. Don't let it get that far!

Melyssa, I did the same thing when I was a kid. When I was 4, my mom didn't know what to do with me because I kept getting out of bed so she let me watch Twin Peaks with her. Probably explains a lot.

Oh, Ambien...I took it twice. Made crazy phone calls and tried walking out of my dorm both times. I have no memory of any of it. I take Lyrica for fibromyalgia and a muscle relaxant every night for 8 or 9 years and I've slept pretty regularly every since.
That's so cool that your mom let you stay up!
Insomnia isn't my problem, that's when you fall asleep but can't stay asleep. Mine is sleep on-set disorder. Can't fall asleep.
Yeah, Ambien's no joke. First time I took it, I ended up slowly kicking my feet under the covers because I thought I was swimming in water and I would forget some IM chat conversations I had because, like a dumbass, I didn't go to bed RIGHT after taking it. To this day, I see my TV and computer screen in 3D when it hits me.