Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't actually have Asperger's

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    JESUS MARY AND FUCKING JOSEPH. Do you have Aspergers or not. You're a slimy piece of shit, Bighead. What a fucking pig. Allin All's right. Just die, or piss off from here. You can't just fuck around with this shit like diseases and other shit: it's ficking distespectful to those with it. I say you should get your ass banned right off these fucking forums for your nonstop bullshit. You just lost your only ally.
    I already explained this earlier in the thread...
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Godxilla- bighead said he was just saying that he has Asperger's just for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Godxilla- bighead said he was just saying that he has Asperger's just for attention.
    Well, I suppose it's my own fault for making two contradictory threads, but no, that's not the case. Read my, I think 2nd or 3rd post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Exactly. What kind of douche pisses on people with Asperger's like Bighead just did? You can't just pretend that you have a serious condition FOR ATTENTION. What a pile of piggish self-joy. Piece of garbage. I mean, Jesus save him from torture, but I'm sure we wouldn't find it cute if I tried something like that. "Oh, I have cancer. Now shower love and attention on me... Oh, that didn't work well? I don't have cancer after all!" What a ball of dog shit.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Exactly. What kind of douche pisses on people with Asperger's like Bighead just did? You can't just pretend that you have a serious condition FOR ATTENTION. What a pile of piggish self-joy. Piece of garbage. I mean, Jesus save him from torture, but I'm sure we wouldn't find it cute if I tried something like that. "Oh, I have cancer. Now shower love and attention on me... Oh, that didn't work well? I don't have cancer after all!" What a ball of dog shit.
    It's actually a very safe bet that I DO have Asperger's. You clearly didn't read the post that I pointed out.

Calm down everybody, please. Can't we reach a compromise?

Whether you believe bighead has Asperger's or you don't, can't we all just agree there's something seriously wrong with him and leave it at that?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Calm down everybody, please. Can't we reach a compromise?

Whether you believe bighead has Asperger's or you don't, can't we all just agree there's something seriously wrong with him and leave it at that?
    I think we all agreed upon that many years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

You're all cotton-headed ninny-muggins.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    You're all cotton-headed ninny-muggins.
    Everyone here is a slightly douchey, off-their-rocker loser. In some ways. Including me.
    And indeed, there appears to be something dreadfully wrong with Bighead.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Everyone here is a slightly douchey, off-their-rocker loser. In some ways. Including me.
    And indeed, there appears to be something dreadfully wrong with Bighead.
    I know I made it confusing, but do you still not get the full story here? What makes you so angry at me? I'm more curious than anything, because you claimed to have previously been my ally.