Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 102

Thread: I don't actually have Asperger's

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,618


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    There's a widespread myth that autard intelligence skews higher than normal folks, statistically speaking. It's based off anecdotal evidence, of course, and can't be proved true because so many autards aren't functional enough to properly perform on any of the flawed intelligence-measuring tests available to us. I'm willing to give you guys the benefit of the doubt however and say that the myth probably has a factual basis. But remember, it's statistics we're talking about, not some sort of guaranteed trait. There are indeed plenty of autards with staggering intellectual capabilities, but you can have aspergers and still be dumb as fuck.

    In any event, humans are a social animal and it's our social skills that put us on the top of the food chain and allowed us to outcompete all lesser homonids into extinction. Two days ago I ate deep-fried shark while watching a bear ride a unicycle on youtube, and that was possible because of humans social abilities. Not our analytical abilities, not our opposable thumbs, but the ability to communicate and co-operate with others from our species.

    I'm not saying autards are less than human, exactly. I'm just saying you're lesser humans.
    You would have never even known I have Asperger's if I never said it. So, I apparently can masquerade as a not lesser human. It would be make just as much sense for me to call you a lesser human because you can't think as fast or as logically as I can or retain information as well the first time you hear it. Just because I don't pick up on social cues as well as you do doesn't mean you are better than I am. Intelligence is just as important to humans as being social.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    You would have never even known I have Asperger's if I never said it. So, I apparently can masquerade as a not lesser human. It would be make just as much sense for me to call you a lesser human because you can't think as fast or as logically as I can or retain information as well the first time you hear it. Just because I don't pick up on social cues as well as you do doesn't mean you are better than I am. Intelligence is just as important to humans as being social.
    I am more than human. I am a God. I thank Aspergers for who I am today. Who cares if I am not perfect in social situations. Punk rock is all about not giving a fuck.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    425


    Default

    Firstly, I could have guessed you were autistic by a single glance at your forum signature. Secondly, being autarded doesn't automatically make you more intelligent or logical than me, or anybody else. Statistics don't work that way, and if I have to explain that to you then you're clearly nowhere near as intelligent or logical as you'd like to believe.

    And finally, intelligence is not more important than being social. The neanderthals were more intelligent than us. Look where they are now ; in evolution's reject bin.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,618


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Firstly, I could have guessed you were autistic by a single glance at your forum signature. Secondly, being autarded doesn't automatically make you more intelligent or logical than me, or anybody else. Statistics don't work that way, and if I have to explain that to you then you're clearly nowhere near as intelligent or logical as you'd like to believe.

    And finally, intelligence is not more important than being social. The neanderthals were more intelligent than us. Look where they are now ; in evolution's reject bin.
    None of what you just said makes any sense. Stop being jealous of me and hating on my sig just because the Offspring know who I am and Greg acknowledged me.

    Changing climate is one of the main reasons why the neanderthals became extinct, dumbass.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    None of what you just said makes any sense. Stop being jealous of me and hating on my sig just because the Offspring know who I am and Greg acknowledged me.

    Changing climate is one of the main reasons why the neanderthals became extinct, dumbass.
    I love you

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    425


    Default

    If you don't understand that autards having a statistically higher intelligence doesn't make every autard a genius, then you clearly got skipped over when the super-aspergers-intelligence-skills were being handed out. And your signature doesn't make anybody jealous. It makes us think you're a weird stalker. But if nothing I said made sense to you last time, then this probably won't compute either.

    To address your only relevent point, climate change only contributed to the Neanderthals extinction because they didn't have the social aptitude to cooperate together to form more efficient large-scale hunting techniques, (such as game beating, or trap corrals) like humans did. They had clothes, they had fire, they didn't just sit around freezing to death. They failed to adapt and their failure was the inability to form larger groups and cooperate, both in large-scale hunting and in repelling the organised warfare that humans were directing against them. They failed, as a species, because they couldn't form social bonds in numbers as large as humans could, and they couldn't communicate plans and tactics to each other as eloquently as humans could. Humans were better than they were, just like humans are better than aspies.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,618


    Default

    Yeah, a stalker. Haha, that makes me laugh. Like I travel all over the country, following them wherever they go, taking pictures of them. You really are a jealous moron.

    I have to go to work now, but I can finish reading your post and point out why you are wrong once I get back, if I feel like it.

    By the way, I'm better than you. Deal with it.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Yeah, a stalker. Haha, that makes me laugh. Like I travel all over the country, following them wherever they go, taking pictures of them. You really are a jealous moron.

    I have to go to work now, but I can finish reading your post and point out why you are wrong once I get back, if I feel like it.

    By the way, I'm better than you. Deal with it.
    I love you even more!

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,618


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bornlie View Post
    I love you even more!
    Baldwin is just all mad at me for being so cool. He wishes he were awesome like me. I'm done downplaying and being so modest on this forum. I'm going to tell it how it is from now on.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Baldwin is just all mad at me for being so cool. He wishes he were awesome like me. I'm done downplaying and being so modest on this forum. I'm going to tell it how it is from now on.
    awww in other words you are going to be more like me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •