Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 102

Thread: I don't actually have Asperger's

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I know I made it confusing, but do you still not get the full story here? What makes you so angry at me? I'm more curious than anything, because you claimed to have previously been my ally.
    Well, kiddo, I take great offense that you said that you had Asperger's, and then reneged on it days later. Not only that, but because you didn't think it was generating enough pity. I mean, that's gross. I've had, and still have, medical issues, and if somebody pretended to have what I had, and then reneged on it. I mean, pigheadedness comes in all shapes and sizes, but this is in the shape of a jackass, and the size of Barney Frank's balls. Unholy.
    I know that your expert wasn't much of an expert after all, but there is a clear difference between a street thug who diagnosed you and an expert. Even a 2 year old knows better. I'm ashamed in you, pissed at you, and sad that you had to stoop that low. Unless of course I'm missing even more important facts. Probably.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,369


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Well, kiddo, I take great offense that you said that you had Asperger's, and then reneged on it days later. Not only that, but because you didn't think it was generating enough pity. I mean, that's gross. I've had, and still have, medical issues, and if somebody pretended to have what I had, and then reneged on it. I mean, pigheadedness comes in all shapes and sizes, but this is in the shape of a jackass, and the size of Barney Frank's balls. Unholy.
    I know that your expert wasn't much of an expert after all, but there is a clear difference between a street thug who diagnosed you and an expert. Even a 2 year old knows better. I'm ashamed in you, pissed at you, and sad that you had to stoop that low. Unless of course I'm missing even more important facts. Probably.
    To sum it up in a sentence: A psychotherapist, not a medical doctor, stated that she is very confident that I have mild Asperger's. I've done research of my own, and I've come to believe it after some initial skepticism. When pressed by Baldwin, who was determined to make me look bad from the get-go, I responded badly and just thought it would be easier to say a medical doctor diagnosed me. That actually isn't true, but my dishonesty in this instance is completely incomparable to some baseless lie for attention. And I would say that the only reason anyone would disagree with this is if they are already desirous to see me look bad.

    Even the legions of people who would love nothing more than to make me look bad have stopped posting on the subject recently, if you notice. Probably because they actually realized that it's wrong to give me a hard time when I have good reason to believe I have Asperger's. Or, they'd like to continue being dicks, but they know that trying to poke fun at me over such a small lie would be futile.
    Last edited by bighead384; 11-03-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    As Steven Tyler once said, "Dream on!"
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,369


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    As Steven Tyler once said, "Dream on!"
    Alright, you're a jackass.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Alright, I already knew that.

    I just consulted Mecha for some guidance, and he said "Bighead's a galactic douche." His words.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,369


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Alright, I already knew that.

    I just consulted Mecha for some guidance, and he said "Bighead's a galactic douche." His words.
    The fact that you didn't even acknowledge any of the specifics of my explanation just makes you seem like an ass. Are you incapable of understanding it?
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Now, now. I was supposed to supply a large, mellifluous, superfluous response akin to a Julius Caesar speech. Quid pro quo, I guess. And in case you didn't know, I go to Nuketown University, and I major in Trolling 303.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,433


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Now, now. I was supposed to supply a large, mellifluous, superfluous response akin to a Julius Caesar speech. Quid pro quo, I guess. And in case you didn't know, I go to Nuketown University, and I major in Trolling 303.
    Incorrect. Trolling 303 is clearly a course designation, not a major.

    SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER. I CAUGHT YOU
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Among the lost and damned
    Posts
    1,858


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Alright, you're a jackass.
    Pots and kettles.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,452


    Default

    dongsdongsdongsdongsdongs.

    seriously though, the fact that people listen to anything bighead has to say, and take it seriously, amazes me.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •