Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't actually have Asperger's

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    What's irritating is that people take the time and energy to get involved in this and post about it, but whenever I've been clear and laid out my points in a way that should make them easy to discuss, people tend to just post something arrogant without addressing the points I've made.

I believe that if you read what I've written in this thread, you will see how far-fatched, or downright ridiculous it is to believe that my intention was as some people are making it out to be. The only thing I'm guilty of is responding badly when pressed on a sensitive subject by a known asshole who's goal was to make me look bad. And even with that, I was quick to rectify the situation.
    Okay, I just read both threads.

Everyone thinks you're either a nutjob or an asshole except you. Even Godxilla, who was previously your ally. Even Treez and I, who've defended you in the past and tried to give you chances. You really crossed the line with this Asperger's thing, dude. You started out by making a completely insincere thread, in which you made other people here who've been dealing with Asperger's for years very uncomfortable. You started by referring to anyone with Asperger's as a "basically retarded", and then you went on to say, "But that's what I like about Asperger's. It makes you different enough to get attention, but not different enough that you function as a full on tard." Already, even before the Baldwin incident, you acted like an asshole. THEN you blatantly lied regarding Baldwin (and the fact that he's a giant troll does not excuse that in the slightest - it's easy to ignore people you don't want to address, which you do quite often). And then you came and made a new thread, claiming you DON'T have the disease, for really some really weird reason... and then went back again and said you have it. I don't even get why you announced to everyone here that you have it in the first place, honestly. There's something seriously wrong with you, and pretty much everyone here agrees. That's a pretty bad sign, when Godxilla and I agree on something.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Ok, so you basically just choose to believe everything I've said is a lie because I acted oddly. That's not really that interesting or groundbreaking. Could have just said that.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Okay, I just read both threads.

Everyone thinks you're either a nutjob or an asshole except you. Even Godxilla, who was previously your ally. Even Treez and I, who've defended you in the past and tried to give you chances. You really crossed the line with this Asperger's thing, dude. You started out by making a completely insincere thread, in which you made other people here who've been dealing with Asperger's for years very uncomfortable. You started by referring to anyone with Asperger's as a "basically retarded", and then you went on to say, "But that's what I like about Asperger's. It makes you different enough to get attention, but not different enough that you function as a full on tard." Already, even before the Baldwin incident, you acted like an asshole. THEN you blatantly lied regarding Baldwin (and the fact that he's a giant troll does not excuse that in the slightest - it's easy to ignore people you don't want to address, which you do quite often). And then you came and made a new thread, claiming you DON'T have the disease, for really some really weird reason... and then went back again and said you have it. I don't even get why you announced to everyone here that you have it in the first place, honestly. There's something seriously wrong with you, and pretty much everyone here agrees. That's a pretty bad sign, when Godxilla and I agree on something.
    Thank you! I agree with everything you said here, except that Asperger's is not a disease, it's a disorder. Bighead may show some signs of Asperger's, like the inability to tell when people are joking or trolling and an interest in strange topics, but someone who actually has it would not refer to it and themselves in such a way as he has. Insensitive people and idiots also act like him.
    No one ever reads what I post about Asperger's, so I won't be surprised if this one gets skipped over, as well.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

There's an expert out there who would disagree with all of you. Just letting you know.

There's an expert out there who would disagree with all of you. Just letting you know.
    And there is an expert who would AGREE with all of US! Just saying.

I don't think you posts are being ignored Melissa. They just aren't being quoted with comments like "I agree" because the focus is on bighead and with this being such a one sided conversation, it would get a little tiresome reading post after post that simply quoted others saying "this this this...".

As far as you go bighead, you made a highly insensitive post that seemed to imply you thought people with asperger syndrome were retarded attention seekers. Then, you decided to argue with Baldwin. You should know better than that. I've been around for nearly eight years and haven't seen him bested.

Just to say that I am pretty sure I don't have Asperger.

It seems on topic to inform you all.

However, and eventhough no expert or medical doctor could confirm it, I definitely have a socially awkward pinguin syndrom (SAP).

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

I don't really see the big deal with me joking about being retarded after an expert told me she believes I have Asperger's. Probably not the right thing to say, but I don't see why it's that big of a deal.

in expert in what? If a chef tells me, that my ass looks like a burger I'm not going to tell the world i have aspergers.

I don't really see the big deal with me joking about being retarded after an expert told me she believes I have Asperger's. Probably not the right thing to say, but I don't see why it's that big of a deal.
    If he doesn't get it, maybe he really DOES have it! Haha!

See, that is an acceptable Asperger's joke. Calling those with it retarded is not. It's insulting to everyone.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/