Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Gringo Bandito Private Reserve 2012

I got my private reserve a few days after Christmas because mine had to be shipped from California to the UK. I got bottle number 250! It's currently on display on my shelf of Offspring merch.

Greengo Bandito Private Reserve, "Looks the same going in as it does coming out".
    Im not a trendy Asshole

I'm just super excited they sell it in Vegas! Got my first bottle a while back in Cali and fell in love with it! It's really good in a Corona with a nice and fresh lime!

I recently bought some gringo bandito for a friend. He absolutley loved it and turned two more people on to the hot sauce that also love it.

I don't like it anymore due to constant pooping! Rumor has it GB's green hot sauce is in the making?

one of the girls who now loves dexters hot sauce, has already used half the bottle and she just got it today.

I'd like the idea of him making a green bottle of GB hot sauce. He's pretty fly for a Mexican punk rock boss man!

My god, my 2012 deluxe edition t-shirt was laundered for the first time today and the red colour on it is gone, its gray-faint pink now... not thrilled about it.
    Last edited by Krojd; 01-17-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Many many tshirts of mine went to waste in the washing machine. Only cold short washes for them, and hang them out to dry!
    * !

It's strange, this actually never happened to any of my t-shirts before (of course it happened to 3-4 years old ones) I have about 50 t-shirts, what a bummer.