Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pms

Painful, like a kick in the nuts.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

No...pretty sure a kick in the nuts beats PMS everyday of the week. PMS has never required the need for major reconstructive dental work.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    No...pretty sure a kick in the nuts beats PMS everyday of the week. PMS has never required the need for major reconstructive dental work.
    A kick in the nuts maybe lasts what a minute or two? PMS it lasts days. So no.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3 View Post
    wait i'm confused are we talking about private messages or not
    Pretty sure we can all agree that 17 is a gay numba tho
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Ok...ever piss blood for 2 weeks from it? I did when I was racing and took anothers races boot to the old bean bag when we wadded it up. I can tell you one thing, it is a pain you never...ever...ever want to have again. Fucking snot running out of my nose, couldn't stand, thought my crotch exploded. Yeah, it was a real picnic. Luckily for all you lovely ladies, the old boys rebounded back better than ever.

Aww poor MOTO *hugs* Glad to hear the boys are better than ever

I'll let all you ladies in on a secret ; nut-shots don't hurt nearly as much as men pretend they do when women are around. A moderately hard kick to the nuts is about as bad as stubbing your toe or banging the nerve in your elbow. Getting hit around the liver or even the solar plexus hurts a lot more. Guys just play it up for sympathy because women have no idea exactly how much it hurts, so you can't call us weak or faggy. And also because if you get hit in the nuts and continue about your business like it's no big deal (because it isn't), everyone will make jokes about you having no balls, so you'd better put on a little show just to avoid that.

So yes, those of us with brains know that you do the exact same thing with your childbirth and menstruel cramps, because of course you do that. Why wouldn't you? Sympathy, attention, martyrdom and no man can actually call you out on it because no man has a uterus to use as a base of comparison.

So in short, quit your whining. Unless you die young and sudden, you're eventually going to suffer some truly agonising injuries or illnesses at some point in your life, and they'll make nutshots and cramps feel like a grease-down and a foot-rub. Save your whining and hyperbole for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    If I chose of my own free will to simply stop eating for a month, then I came around whining and bitching about the horrible crippling pain I was in, and started snapping at everybody because the starvation was turning me into an irrational moron, would I deserve any sympathy or tolerance for my bad behaviour? No, because I'd be a self-harming idiot for choosing not to perform a biological function that normal human beings are supposed to perform.

If you choose to neglect your basic biological functions then you have to suffer the penalties. That's just how life works.

You, my dear, are the most idiotic fool i have ever had the pleasure of laughing at. thanks for the chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    So in short, quit your whining. Unless you die young and sudden, you're eventually going to suffer some truly agonising injuries or illnesses at some point in your life, and they'll make nutshots and cramps feel like a grease-down and a foot-rub. Save your whining and hyperbole for that.
    I hope you get a kidney stone.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

Quote Originally Posted by bornlie View Post
    you sir are my hero
    You are such a liar, haha! You are only saying these things because you are angry at me. I've talked to you for hours most days of the week for almost a year and you have always expressed sympathy for menstrual pains, no hint of sexism, the fact that you are in love with me and that I'm the most awesome person ever, despite me telling you I'm not. So, quit yer bitchin', grow the hell up, and move on with your life.