Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 88

Thread: Pms

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,630


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Actually, I'm male, which means I can best any woman in a fight, no matter who she is. Fortunately though, this is an internet bulletin board, a place where you can't actually physically attack people, no matter how hysterical and irrational you are.

    I'll be waiting for that apology once you all stop pms'ing and calm down.
    Haha hah! You are a joke!
    Stop being all butthurt just because you aren't getting any.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 11-04-2012 at 08:34 AM.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    he's only trolling because the fat chick he tried to bang was pmsing. She bounced him around and made him look like a tampon.
    Last edited by bornlie; 11-04-2012 at 08:37 AM.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,076


    Default

    Randy, I disagree. Its been a while since a thread like this has gone so wonderfully. I'm more than amused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,717


    Default

    Yeah, it's gotten awesome.
    My myoosik:

    The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,023


    Default

    Sorry Baldwin, PMS is a legit thing. That's why women are incapable of doing things like being president. Can you imagine having a female president? She'd bomb a country every time she was on the rag!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Sorry Baldwin, PMS is a legit thing. That's why women are incapable of doing things like being president. Can you imagine having a female president? She'd bomb a country every time she was on the rag!
    I thought Bush was a guy?



  7. Default

    Melyssa, why are you even responding? Why don't we all just talk about periods amongst ourselves in here instead of feeding the trolls?

    I'll start. I have my period right now. It sucks, but at least the worst of it will be over by tomorrow. There are few things that suck more than having monster cramps at work.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,630


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettyflyforablackchick View Post
    Melyssa, why are you even responding? Why don't we all just talk about periods amongst ourselves in here instead of feeding the trolls?

    I'll start. I have my period right now. It sucks, but at least the worst of it will be over by tomorrow. There are few things that suck more than having monster cramps at work.
    Did anyone give you chocolate?
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Did anyone give you chocolate?
    The chocolate poptart!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    425


    Default

    bornie, George Bush only bombed the evildoer countries who deserved it. Llamas is right, a female president would nuke any country whose leader reminds her of an ex-boyfriend.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •