Thread: The BBS intellectuals on Facebook on Election Day

Hybrid View

Default The BBS intellectuals on Facebook on Election Day

It's just not fair. Seems like there's no way for them to be above everybody and put themselves into their own category. Because anything you do is a cliche! Sigh....

It's time to find a way to prove that you're much smarter than the people who are regarded as only somewhat smart!
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    It's just not fair. Seems like there's no way for them to be above everybody and put themselves into their own category. Because anything you do is a cliche! Sigh....

It's time to find a way to prove that you're much smarter than the people who are regarded as only somewhat smart!
    I find it exceptionally hard to believe you're friends with any of the BBS "intellectuals" on Facebook. I think a great way to prove how much smarter you are than everyone would be to delete your account and never return to the forums.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I find it exceptionally hard to believe that you're not on Facebook right now...being an intellectual. LOL!

BBS as in British Broadcasting Service, and "BBS Intellectuals" is actually a thing, or BBS as in this internet forum and "BBS Intellectuals" is another aspect of your delusions of persecution?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    BBS as in British Broadcasting Service, and "BBS Intellectuals" is actually a thing, or BBS as in this internet forum and "BBS Intellectuals" is another aspect of your delusions of persecution?
    One day, I'm going to sign onto this forum, and there will be a thread titled "We're finally all ready to admit it". Which of course, will be about how right I've been all along and how I'm actually better than everyone else. One day.

Oh and to answer your question: BBS as in British Broadcasting Service. Intellectuals with British accents are the worst.

We're all finally ready to admit what?

C'mon bighead, every insane homeless guy with shit crusting his pants is happy to rant about "them" and "they", but they clam up when you actually ask who "they" are. Give me some actual solid intel on this BBS Intellectual club, as you see it. Who are the members? What are their goals? Why do they hate you so much? Do they have a leader, or is it run by some form of committee? How much nerve gas do they have stockpiled on their moon base? Vague ramblings about them all being against you doesn't mean anything, I need facts.