Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The BBS intellectuals on Facebook on Election Day

So, all of bighead's posts here have been tinfoil-hat crazy, but I think the part directed towards me is him being mad because I ruined his fantasies of travelling back in time to find people who'd respect him... I think. Either that or he just holds a grudge towards anybody who knows anything about anything.

The facebook, election day, bbs intellectuals stuff I'm still clueless on. C'mon bighead, educate us on your theories.

Wait, so now I'm responsible for saying things I've never said?

Seriously this is like the time a panhandler entered the subway car I was in on my way to work, and he stopped mid-sentence to punch the guy standing next to me in the face. When people came to the punched guy's aid, the panhandler started screaming 'HE TOLD ME TO SUCK HIS DICK! HE TOLD ME TO SUCK HIS DICK!' Others are not responsible for your delusions, Bighead.
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 11-06-2012 at 11:14 AM.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    So, all of bighead's posts here have been tinfoil-hat crazy, but I think the part directed towards me is him being mad because I ruined his fantasies of travelling back in time to find people who'd respect him... I think. Either that or he just holds a grudge towards anybody who knows anything about anything.

The Facebook, election day, bbs intellectuals stuff I'm still clueless on. C'mon bighead, educate us on your theories.
    The post about you was just supposed to be my perception of you done in a stupidly humorous manner.

The FB thing: It just seems like any possible smart or original thing to post on election day has been done or said before. And I've noticed that on FB, a lot of people are tired of hearing certain stances/cliches on election day. So I'm poking fun at the fact that big city liberals have no way to be interesting and witty like they so desire. This thread is just a stupid impulse I had to be honest.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Oh okay, so "BBS intellectuals" are now "anyone Bighead doesn't like."

Just leave, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post

Just leave, dude.
    I didn't even try to address who I consider to be "BBS intellectuals" in this thread. Where is this coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I didn't even try to address who I consider to be "BBS intellectuals" in this thread.
    How about you do that instead of posting witty retorts directed to your facebook friends, who aren't even here to read them?

I didn't even try to address who I consider to be "BBS intellectuals" in this thread. Where is this coming from?
    Oh, I don't know, maybe 5 years of endless bullshit on this subject from you?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    How about you do that instead of posting witty retorts directed to your facebook friends, who aren't even here to read them?
    I was just being a jackass from the get-go here. No reason to try to be serious.

Oh, I don't know, maybe 5 years of endless bullshit on this subject from you?
    That doesn't make any sense. You made a response that seemed to be inspired by an attempt of mine to explain who BBS intellectuals are. I never even tried to do that.

Just leave, dude.
    And any label that bighead makes up.

That doesn't make any sense. You made a response that seemed to be inspired by an attempt of mine to explain who BBS intellectuals are. I never even tried to do that.
    First it was the "1337" you were obsessed with, and now it's "BBS intellectuals," and "big city liberals." And you've most often meant me when shitting your pants on the subway about this. Little hard to try to pretend you've never tried to define what this group is when you've been obsessively pounding your keyboard about it for years.