Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The BBS intellectuals on Facebook on Election Day

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    First it was the "1337" you were obsessed with, and now it's "BBS intellectuals," and "big city liberals." And you've most often meant me when shitting your pants on the subway about this. Little hard to try to pretend you've never tried to define what this group is when you've been obsessively pounding your keyboard about it for years.
    So since I've said these things in the past, that means that in this thread, I tried to define who BBS Intellectuals are and you responded to it? Even though I kind of, you know, didn't do that at all? Because that's what I'm getting from your post.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Please furnish us with a list of BBS intellectuals, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Please furnish us with a list of BBS intellectuals, please.
    No. Go jack off to a history book.

Baldwin lied about knowing languages he doesn't really know.

That someone being highly educated is somehow a curse for you, Bighead, tells everyone anything they might need to know about you.

And a "guest" is reading old thread's of Justin's now. Fishing expedition, eh Bighead? You're definitely not obsessed at all. Nope.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Have you forgotten the title of your own thread?
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

That someone being highly educated is somehow a curse for you, Bighead, tells everyone anything they might need to know about you.

And a "guest" is reading old thread's of Justin's now. Fishing expedition, eh Bighead? You're definitely not obsessed at all. Nope.
    Sorry to break it to you, but this "guest" isn't me. Why would I even try to hide reading an old thread? And I like how you still haven't acknowledged that you said something that makes no sense. And it's not even it's some sort of serious issue that you have a lot invested in. It's just a simple matter of you misreading something (or at least that what I'm guessing) and responding to a comment that was never even made in the first place. If you can't even admit something like this, I think it's very telling of your personality.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Sorry to break it to you, but this "guest" isn't me. Why would I even try to hide reading an old thread? And I like how you still haven't acknowledged that you said something that makes no sense. And it's not even it's some sort of serious issue that you have a lot invested in. It's just a simple matter of you misreading something (or at least that what I'm guessing) and responding to a comment that was never even made in the first place. If you can't even admit something like this, I think it's very telling of your personality.
    Yeah, I guess after 5 years if not longer of you being fucking obsessed with me, I am pretty freaked out about it, and I'm not going to take it sitting down. Don't try to gaslight me.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Yeah, I guess after 5 years if not longer of you being fucking obsessed with me, I am pretty freaked out about it, and I'm not going to take it sitting down. Don't try to gaslight me.
    You're now continuing one of the most ridiculous arguments I've ever seen made. At no point in this thread did I attempt to define "BBS intellectuals". Yet, you responded as though I did. If you can't take the factual content of the previous two sentences, I feel sorry for you. It isn't even a big deal, except for the fact that you won't admit it.
    Last edited by bighead384; 11-06-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Bighead, you should just chill, kid.
    Just lie low and post in the Greenday thread until 1565 leaves and your life's goal reaches fruition. But just don't obsess like this.

And 1337 is a cool word, bitches.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

For fuck sake. I hate how I have to read all of bighead's posts now just so I can fully enjoy every nuance of Justin's replies. It's reminiscent of when I had to stop watching the Daily Show because I just couldn't stomach the Fox News clips anymore.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks