Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuff

Hybrid View

Default Stuff

1) I don't care that Bighead has Asperger's or not
    2) I also really don't care that he lied about it (or not) although I would admit that people who actually have it might have felt insulted.
    3) On the topic of Bighead, I seriously think that regular users of this BBS secretely like Bighead's presence because he animates it quite a lot (except maybe LM, who seems genuinely annoyed).
    4) generally, I think that too much crap is given to attention whores. The truth is that we all are attention whores sometimes
    5) I am weirdly flattered to know that PIB hopes I would work on a brothel if we were in the 1700's.
    6) And on the subject of being flattered on the BBS, I was glad that T-6005 noticed my joke about droïds in an old thread because I thought I had made a funny joke and nobody noticed. I like to be noticed.
    7) I think that people are always too agressive on the Internet and sometime, I wonder why I feel the need to participate at all. I wonder how you guys are IRL and sometimes, I think that it would be nice to meet some of you.
    8) I like the Phantom Menace. And I really don't mind that Disney has bought Lucas Film. That will be one more Star Wars to wait for.
    9) I absolutely don't care about the US elections but I still hope Obama is reelected because Romney seems to be an asshole.
    10) I think that the place some people have in society is completely unfair. I used to believe that people who were given responsabilities actually deserved it but now I am not so sure. And I feel sad about that.
    11) The X-Files is the best TV show that ever existed.
    12) In case you haven't guessed by yourself, I am bored out of my mind. So this is my way to be an attention whore. In fact, I think this should be the attention whores thread. This way, at least, it would have a point.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

2. Default

I think lying about having an affliction for the purposes of gaining sympathy (or the right to act like an asshole) is pretty shitty. Admittedly, I'm VERY new here, but I've posted on other forums before and posters like him don't last for very long there.

Fun fact about myself: I have never seen The X-Files.

Yeah, but Bighead is older than me on this BBS. Anyway, I know I talked about him but I don't want to make yet another thread about him.

Anyway, I'd say you are lucky about the X-Files, it really is a great TV show and once you get used to the slow rythm, you are going to love it.

Edit: Oh and welcome by the way

Respect my authoritah !

I think the worst part about insane people posting outrageous things all the time is that people like Harley get ignored. She has both sense and wit.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I think the worst part about insane people posting outrageous things all the time is that people like Harley get ignored. She has both sense and wit.
    I've been noticed !

Thanks LM, I appreciate it

Respect my authoritah !

If there would have been a brothel for attentions whores, would you call it "Offspring Forum's General Chat"?

If Disney bought Lucas Arts, does that mean that gay pirates would invade the Star Wars universe?

IMHO the best TV show is "South Park". "The Simpsons" is funnier though.

Obama for president!
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

I don't mind the Disney/Star Wars thing. I just hope the actual movies are good. I don't hate Phantom Menace as much as most people, but I don't like it either. I prefer to watch the movies in the machete order (IV, V, II, III, VI). Try it, it's awesome.

X-Files was a great show, but for me personally, the best tv show of all time belongs to Futurama.

Voting for Obama

I'm actually not that aggressive on the internet. I don't add anything to the argument/discussion if I have nothing to say most of the time.

We all like a little attention every now and then.

Whoa. This thread was inspiring. We should do this more often.
    And Go Mitt!
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

No Godxilla its GO OBAMA!!

No, I'm 96% confident it's GO MITT!
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.