Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuff

I am also a fan, Harley. Your posts are generally interesting.

Oddly enough, I am no more aggressive on here than in real life. I might even be less abrasive. I'm not entirely certain on that, but its probably true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

This thread is pure rambling, doesn't even come close to having an actual central topic, and is still by far the most interesting and least idiotic thread on the front page of this forum. Cheers, Harley.
    Last edited by XYlophonetreeZ; 11-06-2012 at 07:24 PM.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

I continue to think it's hilarious that anyone gives bighead any form of legitimate acknowledgment.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Thanks people. I'm an attention whore who blushes when I have compliments...

Outerspaceman> I'll try that order. But I'd like to avoid the II, I really think this one sucks.

Offspring_Junkie> Yeah I also love the Simpsons and South Park but that's not what I had in mind when I mentionned TV shows... To me, these are cartoons.

Also, I don't know if this is because I grew up but Family Guy, that I used to find absolutely hilarious doesn't make me laugh anymore. I don't even find it just a little funny. It's weird how tastes change.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

I like to acknowledge jokes. And I like Harley, so it works out pretty well.

Also I'm pretty great to meet in person. I am no more aggressive than on here - though I tend to be involved in fewer arguments with people who react childishly, so it tends to take a lot of the negativity out of it.

It's good to know you're still bouncing around here.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

[QUOTE=_Lost_;1487232
    Oddly enough, I am no more aggressive on here than in real life. I might even be less abrasive. I'm not entirely certain on that, but its probably true.[/QUOTE]
    Hmm, I'd say that's about right.

I don't know if I come across as aggressive at all here, but I barely have a pulse in real life. Lately, I'm too apathetic about most things to put effort into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    Thanks people. I'm an attention whore who blushes when I have compliments...

Also, I don't know if this is because I grew up but Family Guy, that I used to find absolutely hilarious doesn't make me laugh anymore. I don't even find it just a little funny. It's weird how tastes change.
    SAME HERE. I was obsessed with Family Guy in that period between its cancellation and second debut. Now I can't even watch it, not to mention find it funny. Don't know what happened.

Also, I appreciate your presence! It's always weird to make a post just to acknowledge someone's good point or joke, and I often have nothing to add to these discussions, hence my silence. I'm sure others would agree.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    Also, I appreciate your presence! It's always weird to make a post just to acknowledge someone's good point or joke, and I often have nothing to add to these discussions, hence my silence. I'm sure others would agree.
    Yes.

Hey everyone who know X-Files. This was my favourite tv show when I was a kid. Really young kid. A child is actually a better word. And all I remember about this show now is that it caused me a lot of disturbing thoughts and countless hours of no sleep. Nothing else.

Actually, there's one scene that I remember. This is agent Mulder lying on a stretcher because they just cut his arms and probably some other limbs.

So, I'd love to re-watch this episode or the whole series, just to see how would I perceive it now with a fully-fledged brain.
    So, I'd like someone to tell me, if watching this particular episode is a good idea if you don't remember anything else about the show, and want to watch it from the beginning anyway. Optionally, any other info about this episode would be more than welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    1)
    5) I am weirdly flattered to know that PIB hopes I would work on a brothel if we were in the 1700's.
    I'm gratified that my creepy and potentially disturbing comment inspired flattery rather than fearful revulsion. Though this only encourages me to be weirder.

Disney buying Star Wars made me truly excited. And all the prequels were solidly fun and worth venturing out of my cave to see. Also, the original films were nothing to get too excited about. The idea that there was this great thing that could be ruined was always laughable. This franchise has never lived up to its potential, at least not in film, and now it has more chances to do so which can only be a good thing. Though it probably won't happen until we get to see the Old Republic on the big screen. Still, I'm in for anything with lightsabres.

Totally agree about the election. Basically the US was going to be shitty, or really shitty. They went with shitty and I'm mildly relieved.

The X-Files rocked and we'll always have our mutual affection for Callum Keith Rennie.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Oh, and on the subject of stuff, I'm totally offline after today until the new year. Hope you all have an enjoyable Christmas/whatever. I'll be lounging in front of an open fire for probably an entire month, eating good food, enjoying good company, reading, watching tv and generally appreciating the finest things my humble existence offers.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I'm a fan of Star Wars. Not into the X-Files. Bighead is secretly cool. In real life, I'm not a troll but oh well whatever nervermind. xD
    Last edited by Dulce; 12-12-2012 at 07:23 PM.