Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 117

Thread: Election Day

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default Election Day

    I am not trying to troll or anything, but we all know Obama is going to win. When was the last time an incumbent president lost.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    George HW Bush, not that long ago.

    And why must all your threads start with a troll security clause? Have you been banned from here before? Have you been banned from anywhere else? Lighten up, and troll if you wanna troll.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,139


    Default

    Oh...maybe 1992. Clinton def. Bush.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Oh...maybe 1992. Clinton def. Bush.
    20 years ago.


    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    George HW Bush, not that long ago.

    And why must all your threads start with a troll security clause? Have you been banned from here before? Have you been banned from anywhere else? Lighten up, and troll if you wanna troll.
    Why must your vagina have sand in it?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Actually, I'm male.
    Sorry for your slightly booty-hurt mud-chuck fail.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,798


    Default

    One thing that I can't wait for is after today no more political adds and no more political phone calls. Thank god.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 11-06-2012 at 02:41 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,139


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bornlie View Post
    20 years ago.
    You asked when was the last time it happend as if it was not even plausible for the incumbent to lose...it was 1992 genius. Six presidential elections ago. Hardly ancient history.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,798


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    You asked when was the last time it happend as if it was not even plausible for the incumbent to lose...it was 1992 genius. Six presidential elections ago. Hardly ancient history.
    6 presidential elections ago ws 1992 and also 1992 was 20 years ago. 1992-2012= 20. That's not ancient history?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,139


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    6 presidential elections ago ws 1992 and also 1992 was 20 years ago. 1992-2012= 20. That's not ancient history?
    Not hardly. So, unless something happend 27 minutes ago it never occurred and the possibility of something similar is thrown out the window? Do all you morons belong to the same friggin club? Keep ignoring history...you'll be doomed to repeat it. Sad part is, in about 22 years when you wake up and actually realize that 20 years ago you should have done something different, it will be too late.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,798


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Not hardly. So, unless something happend 27 minutes ago it never occurred and the possibility of something similar is thrown out the window? Do all you morons belong to the same friggin club? Keep ignoring history...you'll be doomed to repeat it. Sad part is, in about 22 years when you wake up and actually realize that 20 years ago you should have done something different, it will be too late.
    Everybody knows that history repeats itself. DUH. Ok lets say that happens to me, will I say holy shit I was fucking stupid? Yeah probably but will I dwell on it? No. How I would look at it as a lesson learned and I know now what I should have known then. You live, you learn, you move on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •