Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 117

Thread: Election Day

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,675


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bornlie View Post
    and no free pron... unless you use binoculars to spy on your neighbors.
    That's not "pron" because they aren't getting paid.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    That's not "pron" because they aren't getting paid.
    hey getting paid doesn't always constitute porn, look at all the politicians. They get paid and they aren't porn stars.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,452


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Politics suck and I don't care what you think of what I say.
    Try getting by today with he technology of 20 years ago then tell me it's not ancient history.
    We're not talking about technology, that's not the issue. We're talking about political trends, whether you like politics or not, you're objectively wrong. Think about it this way, the Cold War lasted 40 years, the civil war ended in 1865, while the civil rights movement started in the 1960's. If we were talking about how dated a 20 year old movie looked, or how powerful my phone is compared to a nokia brick, you'd have a point. But we're not, and you don't.
    I wrote a four word letter.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,675


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bornlie View Post
    hey getting paid doesn't always constitute porn, look at all the politicians. They get paid and they aren't porn stars.
    Hey, you said it and it didn't "need approval!"
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,675


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    We're not talking about technology, that's not the issue. We're talking about political trends, whether you like politics or not, you're objectively wrong. Think about it this way, the Cold War lasted 40 years, the civil war ended in 1865, while the civil rights movement started in the 1960's. If we were talking about how dated a 20 year old movie looked, or how powerful my phone is compared to a nokia brick, you'd have a point. But we're not, and you don't.
    I'm sorry, I fell asleep as soon as you started talking about history.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,436


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    And no HD TV, no pocket-sized digital cameras, no 3D videogames, no electronic books, no ipods, no DVD's, no buying music online...the list can go on forever. Although, I could do without the increase in pop music popularity.
    Not a single thing you mentioned is necessary to a healthy or interesting life. You are literally just describing yourself falling into a consumerist sinkhole.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I'm sorry, I fell asleep as soon as you started talking about history.
    haha you are so awesome

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    129


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Not a single thing you mentioned is necessary to a healthy or interesting life. You are literally just describing yourself falling into a consumerist sinkhole.
    who died and make you Ghandi?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,436


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bornlie View Post
    who died and make you Ghandi?
    Ghandi did.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,452


    Default

    Ooooooh, sick burn. It's not like the whole subject of the conversation was political trends in history or anything.

    Moving along, I do find these things silly and interesting at the same time. Obligatory XKCD:



    I'm not sure how to easily do proper formating from my phone, I'll fix it when I get home.
    Last edited by WebDudette; 11-07-2012 at 12:27 AM.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •