Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Election Day

Hey now I'm not an idiot and you know that I'm not. We happen to disagree on something and that doesn't mean you can call me names. I don't call you names. K Thanks

Ok...maybe you're not an idiot. But your statement regarding number 3 is pretty fucking stupid. Let me ask you this oh one who is not an idiot...has the video gone away? Is it no longer in existence? Has it completely left this planet and in no possible way can it be viewed? No. Then why have the "protests" with rocket launchers, grenades, guns and murders not continued? Why did it take 6 months for this video to cause such riots and wtf did the American emabssy and murdering people who never had one thing to do with the video have to do with it? And why did the riots and murders accross the ME begin on 911?

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Ok...maybe you're not an idiot. But your statement regarding number 3 is pretty fucking stupid. Let me ask you this oh one who is not an idiot...has the video gone away? Is it no longer in existence? Has it completely left this planet and in no possible way can it be viewed? No. Then why have the "protests" with rocket launchers, grenades, guns and murders not continued? Why did it take 6 months for this video to cause such riots and wtf did the American emabssy and murdering people who never had one thing to do with the video have to do with it? And why did the riots and murders accross the ME begin on 911?
    I mean I guess it went away. I heard that took it off the net so it wouldn't be viewed anymore. They did it for the simple fact that they were americans and Al Qaeda hates americans. They know what 9/11 means to us so why not do it on that day more bad/painful news to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    I mean I guess it went away. I heard that took it off the net so it wouldn't be viewed anymore. They did it for the simple fact that they were americans and Al Qaeda hates americans. They know what 9/11 means to us so why not do it on that day more bad/painful news to us.
    So we have established that...IT WAS NOT SPONTANEOUS. Baby steps are ok...

Interesting... thousands died from a HUGE terrorist attack while a Republican was in power... ON OUR FREAKING SOIL. Yet we're supposed to be mad at Obama for a MUCH smaller attack on foreign soil?? Hilarious.

Saying that this has hardly been covered is ridiculous... I've been hearing about it constantly since it happened, and I'm not even in the US. Hell, I've read articles where Hilary Clinton called this ambassador a "hero"... really? Diplomats are now heroes? If you ask me, this is getting a ridiculous amount of attention. I've read countless articles about all the research being done to find the best way to prevent something like this from happening again. Tons of money is being spent on this.

And the Romney tax return thing started in late January - less than 11 months before the election. Tiny Vessels was right about both things. What caused the attack is open for question, but not when the tax return stuff started and how much coverage the attack in Libya is getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Interesting... thousands died from a HUGE terrorist attack while a Republican was in power... ON OUR FREAKING SOIL. Yet we're supposed to be mad at Obama for a MUCH smaller attack on foreign soil?? Hilarious.

Saying that this has hardly been covered is ridiculous... I've been hearing about it constantly since it happened, and I'm not even in the US. Hell, I've read articles where Hilary Clinton called this ambassador a "hero"... really? Diplomats are now heroes? If you ask me, this is getting a ridiculous amount of attention. I've read countless articles about all the research being done to find the best way to prevent something like this from happening again. Tons of money is being spent on this.

And the Romney tax return thing started in late January - less than 11 months before the election. Tiny Vessels was right about both things. What caused the attack is open for question, but not when the tax return stuff started and how much coverage the attack in Libya is getting.
    Hillarious? Glad you give two shits about the 4 dead Americans. And when these assholes flew planes into the Twin Towers in 1991, it was basically the beginning of terror as we know it. Nobody saw this coming. There were literally no measures in place to even begin to think of such an act of complete stupidity. Different world then. Get $2 and buy a clue.

I have heard VERY VERY little on the Libya murders outside of the first 1-2 weeks. Once Sandy hit, what little was being reported...stopped or put on the back burner.

I have read stories about Romney's returns for over 2 years. This is nothing new. It has been HAMMERED for at least a year. Now let's see how it stacks up against 4 dead Americans murdered on the anniversary of 911 and then the story gets twisted and fucked over trying to blame some god damn video and spontaneous riots. You'd have to be brain dead to believe such bullshit.

Bud, you know that the other former GOP presidential candidates were the ones that started in on the whole Bain / vulture capitalism thing, right? And that the spontaneous riot theory was canned within hours of the news breaking and the only people still talking about it are people like you looking for a drum to beat? There was a terrorist attack. They're pursuing the people responsible. Not much to talk about in the meantime. We did eventually stop talking about 9/11 every day, you know. Doesn't mean people have been forgotten.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Huh...cause I was pretty ceratin the Obama adminsitration was talking about this spontaneous riots video bullshit for at least 10 days after. In fact, they sent Hillary's ass down the South America shortly thereafter. She is taking the fall for this like a good little idiot. Expect her to step down as SAS pretty soon.

My point is...the story was buried because of the election. Because it would do damage to Obama.

I just read some pretty interesting stuff on your presidents HCA...anyone read anything similar?

p50..sect 152...The bill will provide insurance to all non-US residents...even if here illegally.

P272 sect 1145...Cancers hospital will ration health care in accordance with patients age.

p425...The gov't MANDATES those on SSI (of age) "end of life planning", death counseling, every 5 years.

p429..the gov't will specify which doctors can write end of life orders.

Also, this bill does not apply to members of congress or the president.

This may have been taken out of context, so any added information would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I just read some pretty interesting stuff on your presidents HCA...anyone read anything similar?

p50..sect 152...The bill will provide insurance to all non-US residents...even if here illegally.

P272 sect 1145...Cancers hospital will ration health care in accordance with patients age.

p425...The gov't MANDATES those on SSI (of age) "end of life planning", death counseling, every 5 years.

p429..the gov't will specify which doctors can write end of life orders.

Also, this bill does not apply to members of congress or the president.

This may have been taken out of context, so any added information would be appreciated.
    Yeah, that's a mix of out of context and not real. But I do wish the "death panels" were real, because I have a long list I'd like to submit to them.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I saw this like 3 weeks ago. Have you seen the same information? I am going to get the HCA if available and read it. Yes, you heard right...I can read.