Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Day

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Try using a Beatles song without permission.

Also, don't look at it as a time thing. Clinton, bush, Obama. Not that long ago in terms of presidents.
    Ugh, I would rather use the Beach Boys' songs.

Yeah, it doesn't seem that long ago because they all served two terms. Well, not Obama. We don't know that, yet.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Ugh, I would rather use the Beach Boys' songs.
    both are awesome!

We aren't talking about geological time here. If a song is more than 5 years old, it's considered ancient history. And I'm pretty sure that once a song is 20 years old or more, you no longer have to get permission from the one who owns the rights to it to use or cover that song. So much for not ancient history.
    Sucks that you were pretty sure, because a copyright in the United States currently lasts for 120 years. And will likely be extended the next time Mickey Mouse is about to pass into the public domain.

It is similarly ironic that you think that the last four elections represent an absolute in a chain of 45.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Sucks that you were pretty sure, because a copyright in the United States currently lasts for 120 years. And will likely be extended the next time Mickey Mouse is about to pass into the public domain.

It is similarly ironic that you think that the last four elections represent an absolute in a chain of 45.
    she made a typo, leave her alone.

We aren't talking about geological time here. If a song is more than 5 years old, it's considered ancient history. And I'm pretty sure that once a song is 20 years old or more, you no longer have to get permission from the one who owns the rights to it to use or cover that song. So much for not ancient history.
    That's plain ridiculous. One out of three presidents didn't serve a second term, those aren't exactly good odds, and 20 years is not ancient history, especially concerning political events.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Politics suck and I don't care what you think of what I say.
    Try getting by today with he technology of 20 years ago then tell me it's not ancient history.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

Quote Originally Posted by bornlie View Post
    she made a typo, leave her alone.
    Its pretty blatantly not a typo. Why would you respond to '20 years isn't that long' with 'you're wrong, 120 years is a long time'?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Politics suck and I don't care what you think of what I say.
    Try getting by today with he technology of 20 years ago then tell me it's not ancient history.
    for all of you retards out there trying to sound like Bighead, *cough*, that means no Iphone or ultra absorbent tampons.

Quote Originally Posted by bornlie View Post
    for all of you retards out there trying to sound like Bighead, *cough*, that means no Iphone or ultra absorbent tampons.
    And no HD TV, no pocket-sized digital cameras, no 3D videogames, no electronic books, no ipods, no DVD's, no buying music online...the list can go on forever. Although, I could do without the increase in pop music popularity.

And no HD TV, no pocket-sized digital cameras, no Playstation, no electronic books, no ipods, no DVD's, no buying music online...the list can go on forever.
    and no free pron... unless you use binoculars to spy on your neighbors.