Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Murder Most Foul

Quote Originally Posted by bornlie View Post
    Haha, I want to see Greg K sing a song all by himself now.
    Me, too! I've wanted to see that for years. We all know he's good enough, but he's too badass to do it.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Me, too! I've wanted to see that for years. We all know he's good enough, but he's too badass to do it.
    it is true

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    If Dexter Holland was struck by lightning, do you think that the band would go on? I mean like really mutilated, if not Dexter Holland (d. 2012, RIP). Would the band continue at all? Would they retire and become writers for Rolling Stone? Or would they continue, as continuance is strength? If they did, who would sing? Noodles, and they'd be a threesome? Pete Parada, and Josh Freese would become the drummer? Or Billie Joe Armstrong, to add some spice into their renditions of "All I Have Left is You"? Any thoughts?
    Why Dexter? Why only him though? Why can't it be noodles or Greg?

That ain't gonna happen. The band will still play music and stuff. Not unless they have other individual solo-side projects in the future.

And as for the fans, will they be listening to the offspring?

Also, why does it have to be if Dexter died and got mutilated? Why couldn't it be if he decided to concentrate more on Nitro Records or Gringo Bandito? Godxilla, you need to go take some Valium and get some sunshine.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

Why couldn't it be if he decided to concentrate more on Nitro Records
    I would love to see him sign more bands to Nitro

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I would love to see him sign more bands to Nitro
    Nitro Records is kinda of on a hiatus, Dexter told himslef in some interview....there is no business for a label like that today. He is smart, he doesn't waste any money on it. And if he died the band would totally quit, they are "grown up" enough to retitre. I rationally think that only Pete would continue with some new band. But I imagine Dexter reading these pages with both of his hands holding his balls and asking what our problems are and why we don't go fuck ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    Nitro Records is kinda of on a hiatus, Dexter told himslef in some interview....there is no business for a label like that today. He is smart, he doesn't waste any money on it. And if he died the band would totally quit, they are "grown up" enough to retitre. I rationally think that only Pete would continue with some new band. But I imagine Dexter reading these pages with both of his hands holding his balls and asking what our problems are and why we don't go fuck ourselves!
    yeah too bad nitro used to be a great label

Also, why does it have to be if Dexter died and got mutilated? Why couldn't it be if he decided to concentrate more on Nitro Records or Gringo Bandito? Godxilla, you need to go take some Valium and get some sunshine.
    Well, I just mean that if Dexter left the band. I figured that y'all forumsters might need an example, so I gave one. Looks like it backfired. Well, new scenario: Dexter loses his voice. Better?
    And excuse my provinciality, but what is valium?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Don't say weird things like that, dude. Dexter's voice is unique and I wish to see them live in future year of 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    And excuse my provinciality, but what is valium?
    I meant to say lithium, a mood-stabilizer for people with manic-depressive disorder.
    But Valium will chill you out.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 11-07-2012 at 02:05 PM.