Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Romantic songs

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    So, how exactly did this thread turn from the Offspring's Transcendentalist songs into Prettyfly/blackchick's sex advice? I mean, I don't care, bt isn't it funny that love equals sex and vice versa? Seems odd.
    You can totally have love w/o sex and sex w/o love. But what really sucks is having sex with someone you love and you dont know if they even love you/ care about you back. It's the whole doubting part that kinda gets me down at times.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 11-08-2012 at 09:07 PM.

HOLY SHIT! I'M SURROUNDED BY LIBERAL CHICKS TALKING ABOUT LOVE! JACKPOT! Wwhooooooooo hooooo! How could anything be more, um, hehe, "thought-provoking".
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    I am more than amused by this.
    And I am in fact accustomed to it, but that doesn't mean it's right, true, or acceptable. Perhaps I will age poorly and think like the rest of you in a few years. Or perhaps not. But for the record, I would be game to screw with a select few people, OC Hau included. But yes, I am arguably a US citizen.
    Oh, I don't agree with it, either. It's this type of thinking that leads teenaged girls to be taken advantage of by horny boys, then they get their hearts broken when he never calls. It's sad.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

The band Muse their songs are the definition of romantic as far as romance is concerned. Matt's voice is damn ear-gasmic haha.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Oh, I don't agree with it, either. It's this type of thinking that leads teenaged girls to be taken advantage of by horny boys, then they get their hearts broken when he never calls. It's sad.
    Not just horny. Pitcher Vincente Padilla was late to spring training this year because he forgot to pay child support on his NINTH CHILD. And he ain't what I call horny.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I wouldn't really consider any Offspring songs romantic.

As some people mentioned, the closest would probably be Denial, Revisited.

As for being romantic, I'm a sucker for romantic films and romance in other people, but I find any romantic gestures made toward me to be kinda cringey... Unless those romantic gestures were done by Ewan McGregor

Denial, Revisited = romantic song.

Dexter write another great song with some romance flavor.

What about Nothintown and Rage & Grace, they're romantic songs

All I have Left Is You. Kinda sad but I think it's romantic as the Offspring can be.

Cool

One more night- maroon5. Do you ever listen this one?