Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Noodles' autobiography

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,570


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Obviously yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Well, I will continue to be so, anyway. I'm a rebel.
    Oh, no! :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Might I ask why this thread is tagged with "Socialist scum"? Is it to lure MOTO to it? Or is there some Noodles-is-a-Socialist joke that I am not being told about?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis lev.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Default

    Noodles sarcasm is the awesomeness quality of his personality/character ... I like it when he gets all serious in the politic section.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,570


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Might I ask why this thread is tagged with "Socialist scum"?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Is it to lure MOTO to it?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Or is there some Noodles-is-a-Socialist joke that I am not being told about?
    Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,630


    Default

    Haha, I wasn't sure if Jojan was a jerk or not when I first joined the forum, but I have come to enjoy his precise and to-the-point responses.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,570


    Default

    I love you too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Yes.

    No.

    Maybe.
    Hmm. Okay.
    Y'know, this was a better answer than I expected.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis lev.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •