Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10th Album!

Hybrid View

Default 10th Album!

I am fully aware of The Offspring massive success and they've been going strong with DaysGoBy.

What will the future bring this time around?

All of the other ones cannot do them any justice inwhatsoever. It is my favorite record besides RiseFallRageGrace.

Expecting maybe a tenth or eleven or thirteen CDs is a promising that anything/everything is possible.

I could write like term paper or even a thesis maybe an essay about how much I fucking adore The Offspring.

Nah, I should just shut the shit up already. Down to experience them live with Young The Giant in 2013... Etc.

You the fans-discuss.
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-09-2012 at 12:06 AM.

PLEASE don't hold your breath for a new album. I personally don't expect to hear from them, or do anymore east coast shows for 4 years (at the very least.)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DividingByZero71 View Post
    PLEASE don't hold your breath for a new album. I personally don't expect to hear from them, or do anymore east coast shows for 4 years (at the very least.)
    What???!?! Why not?

they will do another tour in 2014 for the 20th anniversary of smash. They pretty much confirmed it. As for a new album dont expect one until 2013 or 2014.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingcoles View Post
    they will do another tour in 2014 for the 20th anniversary of smash. They pretty much confirmed it. As for a new album dont expect one until 2013 or 2014.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh such a long wait, I'll die!

I don't see them quitting making music for a long time, but I have come to expect long intervals between the releases of albums. They are getting older and they have families to spend time with, so it wouldn't be very fair to expect a new album every 2 years from them at this point.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

For a new album I'll give them about 4-5 years before it will be released.

•_•

I'd like to read more of anyone else's different perspectives.

Thank you.

Take care,
    Dulce

PS: this place is so much fun but gotta get going due to my active priorities.
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-09-2012 at 12:32 AM.

I think they'll probably have another album or two left in them. 2014-15, maybe.

Still surprised by how much I liked DGB, so hopefully they're on somewhat of a roll with the awesome albums.

I think 2018 20 years after Americana 6 years after Days Go By

I hope im wrong maybe 2016 if they go in the studio after soundwave