Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby!Babe!

Default Baby!Babe!

What's more annoying and less irritating??

In a relationship, I'd like for a guy to address me as, 'Dulce' not a pet name.

For instance like an example:

My next door neighbor he wanted me to be he's little pet as in a sexual reference.

The answer was a no and he moved on to the next chick on his list.

Hate the same old shit happening to me with horny perverts.

Wished something different in a decent guy like originality meets personality in my happy book.

Sorry - I guess I am semi-trolling.

I suggest for advice from you folks.
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-13-2012 at 02:34 AM.

Sorry, but that's the price of promiscuity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I absolutely hate if a guy calls me "babe" or "baby" or "love" or "chick" (yes, I have gotten that one ), or basically anything other than my name or some sort of respectful nickname.

Rage, I've been labeled as a FEMME FATALE and I don't step out of my house looking all sexy/hot. Am I being targeted to desperate pedophiles. My neighborhood is full of them and sucks for me not taking action in risking my reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Rage, I've been labeled as a FEMME FATALE and I don't step out of my house looking all sexy/hot. Am I being targeted to desperate pedophiles. My neighborhood is full of them and sucks for me not taking action in risking my reputation.
    Baby, I'm an anarchist! And as an anarchist I would like to say that femme fatale is one of the most sexualised stereotypes available. It is usually one good-looking babe with some dangerous attributes. They call you what you are, a babe. If you don't like that, then you should stop, take some time to think and figure out what's important to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I'm not going to address my concerns with strangers calling women pet names like that at the moment, but I do have them.

I haven't really been in a position to call someone by a pet name or whatever, but I can't see my self ever doing it, I'm not sure I'd care if someone else did it to me. I very rarely even use nicknames. Even when they are long standing nicknames, sometimes more commonly used than their actual name.
    I wrote a four word letter.

7. Default

I think most pet names for women are silly and ugly. However, I have to admit, I've never been called "babe" or "baby" or anything like that by a guy that I actually liked. There's a guy I really like now, and I might enjoy being called some pet name by him. Who knows?

Sweetie, hun, baby, babe,dear I love it. I really do it makes me feel good and it also makes me smile. But my all time favorite is when my guy calls me deary dear. I LOVE that.

My boyfriend and I call each other "babe." But when a stranger does it, I feel enraged.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I call the women close to me babe all the time.

I like saying it - it's almost an afterthought. A sleepy "G'night, babe" when the day is done is a good feeling. Or a "Hey, babe" when you see them. It's not purposeful, it just seems natural. It brings up that you are closer to them than to others, and that they inhabit a category in your mind that others never will.

I don't think I would ever say it to someone I wasn't already in...timate with.

Wait, I forgot. I hate women and see them as passive sexual recipients.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.