Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General Patraeus...big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    So there has to be an actual breach of national security and not just a giant risk of it?
    There are giant risks to national security everyday. As long as nothing was breached, yeah, we're good. Obviously you try to minimize risk and exposure to it, but that is damn near impossible to stop any and all. People are people. This could have been handled internally a lot better than what we are seeing played out.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    There are giant risks to national security everyday. As long as nothing was breached, yeah, we're good. Obviously you try to minimize risk and exposure to it, but that is damn near impossible to stop any and all. People are people. This could have been handled internally a lot better than what we are seeing played out.
    I'll remember this one for the next time Obama sneezes and right-wingers decide this means he's unfit for office or some shit.

This made me snort-laugh: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2012/11/abc...oadwells-book/
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Obama is unfit for the office of president. Look at his record, it's a complete bag of shit. And...it's going to get worse people. We are in very, very serious trouble financially.

Now we all know this, so let's just get past it and concentrate on the topic at hand.

Of course it's a big deal!
    You can't run around fucking ten bitches in ten days, and then expect to stay in the honorable establishment that is the military. We've had issues all over the place where homesick pilots at military school rape other pilots just for fun. Then we punish them. Good. Then, Petraeus fucks so hardcore that even Tiger Woods looks Puritan, and we ask if it's a big deal? You snitches better get real...
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.