Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite displays of conservative outrage following the election

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I sincerely hope that every Obama supporter that needs a job in the next 4 years simply does one thing-especially college graduates or anyone who expects to make more than $40k a year...this would be funny to do and probably guarentee you a position next to the boss....sometime during the job interview, at the appropriate time, proudly proclaim during the conversation that you fully support Obama and all that he has done. I bet they call you back right away for a second interview...lol.

Yeah OK I'll TOTALLY do that and see what happens. *rolls eyes*

Because politics is totally one of those things that you're supposed to talk about at work, right?

Moto, quit talking a big game and go secede. Maybe you and Bighead could both make a go at striking out on your own and living outside this corrupt system. Just hang onto a computer or smartphone or something and let us know how it works out for you.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Because politics is totally one of those things that you're supposed to talk about at work, right?
    Is it a social stigma to talk about politics at work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Moto, quit talking a big game and go secede. Maybe you and Bighead could both make a go at striking out on your own and living outside this corrupt system. Just hang onto a computer or smartphone or something and let us know how it works out for you.
    Maybe you could make a go at admitting that you're not a real New Yorker.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Maybe you could make a go at admitting that you're not a real New Yorker.
    Think you could have a go at not being fucking obsessed with me you fucking creep?

Right...cause things like this never happen. People talk about politics all the time. You can't talk about that...blah, blah blabitty... Where the hell have you been? That wasn't even my point. My point was...if looking for a good job, you wouldn't begin to even get to a second interview in private industry in most cases by spouting off Obama praising. You know, the guy you are so proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Right...cause things like this never happen. People talk about politics all the time. You can't talk about that...blah, blah blabitty... Where the hell have you been? That wasn't even my point. My point was...if looking for a good job, you wouldn't begin to even get to a second interview in private industry in most cases by spouting off Obama praising. You know, the guy you are so proud of.
    You know that all of the shit you post here said in a work environment would also fail to get you that 2nd interview, right?

Anyone that I know would laugh at you and send you merrily on your way. Most private industry is not exactly impressed with Obama.

Sorry, I forgot, Moto. Your life experience is indicative of how the entire world works. My bad.

Sorry, I forgot, Moto. Your life experience is indicative of how the entire world works. My bad.
    He's exaggerating it a lot, but the voting habits of people in the business class make this belief something that is based on a little more than personal experience.

lol, Moto is acting like revealing that you support Obama to an employer is like trying to get a job at Fenway Park wearing a Yankees hat or something.
    Last edited by bighead384; 11-15-2012 at 03:09 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.