Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Most Intersting person?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    When I visit my mom in Australia, I go see all of the waterfalls. There is a waterfall circuit down there, it's way cool. Thank you dulce for all of the pics you post.

Dulce is interesting!!!!!
    Vice versa.

"k" first of all a great choice on Eads. he is very interesting and he is my favorite csi.... a little secret his whole body is hard, perfect and beautiful.....plus he is single, loves to have fun!!!!
    Took me a while to notice you replied. Thanks! Haha, yeah, he's always been really fit, even in the recent years when he put on a little weight. I especially admire how he had a technically broken back for the first 9 seasons and once he got it repaired he got right back into shape. Also, I thought he got married about 5 years ago.
    http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/cCsJD..._X/George+Eads
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Took me a while to notice you replied. Thanks! Haha, yeah, he's always been really fit, even in the recent years when he put on a little weight. I especially admire how he had a technically broken back for the first 9 seasons and once he got it repaired he got right back into shape. Also, I thought he got married about 5 years ago.
    http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/cCsJD..._X/George+Eads
    I cant comment on any bodys relationships. I just know he is single.

I cant comment on any bodys relationships. I just know he is single.
    No problem. Aww, shame. They always seemed so happy in the photos. Oh, well. Things happen, life goes on, apparently.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

I suppose legitimately the most interesting person on this planet would be one whose lives has gone through the most extreme experiences imaginable. I'm talking drug addiction, extreme poverty, incredible wealth, getting cancer, surviving cancer, travelling the world, learning a ton of languages and achieving great things through those experiences. Making a real impact in the world.

Obviously this sort of a person would be extremely difficult to find, and anyway, their life might seem like an exaggerated Oscar-bait Hollywood film - so interesting it's uninteresting because we'd find it all so hard to believe. There also needs to be an edge to an interesting person. Maybe they're not such a fun person to hang out with, maybe they did something wrong in the course of their life, maybe they're reclusive or very quirky or mildly psychopathic.

So an interesting person has shades, has definite character to them. We do not like everything they did, but we are fascinated by what they did, how they did it, and why they did what they did.

People always look for a narrative, and a good story is what essentially makes anybody interesting. The story of somebody like Obama or Steve Jobs is interesting, not just because of their past or current achievements, but because of the narrative that got them to those achievements. It's hard to say, definitively, who the most interesting person is. I think we all have our favourites, because of what those people's lives have taught us about our own lives. If forced to name such a favourite, I'd say the former British politician Tony Benn. Google him sometime.

Also, I'm not trying to be a dick but there's a typo in the title of this thread.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

You almost described me, but it turned out I was lying about knowing all those languages.

Pics or it did not occur.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    It's funny, because if a girl claims she's hot, men would immediately ask for pictures as well. In our case we'll be insulted as perverts. Are women that much different?

Btw: it did not occur.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    Breasts or please leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    It's funny, because if a girl claims she's hot, men would immediately ask for pictures as well. In our case we'll be insulted as perverts. Are women that much different?

Btw: it did not occur.
    Huh? When did Baldwin claim that he's hot? When did Vera ask for his pictures to see if he's hot? You're not making sense...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk