Thread: Black ops ii!

Default Black ops ii!

Is anyone else here fucking punped for this futuristic shit?

*Insert rant about how CoD sucks in general*
    *Insert rant on how I'm definitely sticking to another obsolete game*
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I kind of want to get it, but everyone I know is going to be playing it on console and I'm not sure I want to spend $60 on a CoD game if I'm going to be playing by myself.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I traded some games for it. I'm not a fan of the campaigns in the CoD, but I love the multiplayer stuff. I'm not sure what to think of the new Nazi Zombies yet, then again I'm still trying to find shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

I'm not too much of a campaign guy when playing these types of games, just realized I kind of implied that. I just meant that as it is, I have a few online FPS's and don't really need a new one

I liked the campaign in Black Ops 1, even if it was sometimes boring to watch Woods and Mason bitch at each other. That being said, I would almost never go back and do the campaign again. I'm just a big Stoner63 user and a fan of snowy maps. I heard that the LMGs in BO2 are pretty boss, and that the assault rifles suck. Is that true, from your experience, _Lost_?
    also, I heard that Richtofen is the disembodied voice in Zombies! If that's true, it's gonna be pure adrenaline pumping throufh my veins in each and every game.

I liked the campaign for Modern Warfare 1 and 2, but I definitely don't buy these games for the single player.

I've decided to wait until it's under $25, and buy it off of amazon. The futuristic theme looks detestable to me, and I want to hear what people think a few months from now when people find all of the good camping spots, and overpowered guns.

Also, I'm getting pretty damned sick of listening to Reznov scream shit like "Hurry, Mason!" and "Follow me, Dimitri!"
    Your back's to the wall, that's protocol;
    It's sequestering your spirit, misleading us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles

CODBlOps Dos.

Looks pretty boring to me, standard COD flare. BF3 is enough for a few matches when I feel like it.

I just spent five hours playing Black Ops One. I dunno, I really like this game. BO2 had better me friggin boss, or else I'll just stick to cheesing noobs with the AK47.

But upon watching some Chris Smoove videos, the maps are looking good. And the DragonFire looks really cool. I might get an Xbox so that I use the flying things, instead of on Wii, where it's too primitive.