Thread: Dirty Magic

Hybrid View

Cool Dirty Magic

Pass Me By who?

Please Request Dirty Magic to be the next single and demand a music video! Will Dexter holland and the dudes reconsider a great offer on playing it live in the upcoming tours in 2013 Australia.

Is that too much to ask/wish for?

Thanks in Advance.

I don't think/want Dirty Magic being a single! I prefer a new one to be a single,but I like to see a video! and it's hard to see dirty magic being played live except when they performed those ignition shows!

Dirty Magic is one of the few pre-Smash songs they have played live in the last ten years. That one and Beheaded. This is of course before the Ignition shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    Dirty Magic is one of the few pre-Smash songs they have played live in the last ten years. That one and Beheaded. This is of course before the Ignition shows.
    Before the Ignition shows they only played it once or twice in 2004 im pretty sure the only time they played Beheaded in the 2000's was Paris France 2008

I think session or kick him when he's down have been played live more than Dirty Magic (talking about post ignition-smash era) but let's face it, session is great live and kick him when he's down pretty good too live,but Dirty Magic is kinda boring live to me ..

Cool

Fair enough, gals and gents. I can respect your opinions and agree. Are you kidding me Dirty Magic is not boring live it doesn't put me to sleep but I can yawn when I rarely hear Pay The Man played live. How about it folks another pay the man song in the band's next future tenth album? Cheers!

[QUOTE=Pedrosky;1487973]I don't think/want Dirty Magic being a single! [QUOTE]

Yeah same here I don't want it to be a single. I would like to see a music video for it tho. I want Slim Pickens to be the next single.

Honestly, who cares about singles nowadays? It is more annoying than anything. If a song you like becomes a popular single, it will be so overplayed and will be played around you all the time till the point of you getting very tired of it. That is what happened to Green Day's 21 Guns. I liked that song, I think it is one of Green Day's best slower songs, but it became a single and hugely popular and now I can't stand listening to it.

I hope Offspring will never release a single again in their life time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.