Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Days Go By Album Have a Hit ?

Default Will Days Go By Album Have a Hit ?

I mean last 2 albums have at least 1 hit song that they still keep playing live... splinter has "can't get my head around you" and RAFRAG has "you're gonna go far kid" which actually are great songs ! But this new album I don't see a song becoming a hit for now,.maybe in the future,but I see the only songs that have a good potencial are "Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing and Rides the Bomb To Hell" , "Secrets From the Underground" and "The Future is Now",but they stop playing The future is now live and they rarely play Secrets from the underground live,so "Slim Pickens" is the only one remaining ! Days Go By Singles so far (Days Go By,Cruising California and Turning into you) I see them kinda weak to be a HIT I mean they are good songs but no so great as The kids aren't alright or self esteem Level even YGGFK level!... What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Pedrosky; 11-15-2012 at 12:06 PM.

As far as I know, they play "Dividing By Zero" immediately followed by "Slim Pickens" live. So that's two.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 11-15-2012 at 04:02 PM.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

I know they have been playing dividing by zero back to back with slim pickens but ,Eventually in the future they will put dividing by zero out (I hope they won't) and keep slim pickens in!

The way I see it, I think Dexter likes to play the song Days Go By a lot ! It's just what I see when he plays it that he really enjoys it. I don't know if this album will have a HIT, I would love it if it's Slim Pickens or the Future is Now, but I think it goes the other way, like which song of the last album they like to play more.

(Can't Get My) Head Around You was not a radio hit they stopped playing it on the radio in 2004 the band just never stopped playing it live

YGGFK was a big hit here they still play it on the radio all the time it was the most successful single since Americana

as far as Days Go By I think in the future it will be like Hit That Hammerhead or Original Prankster where they only play it sometimes also it's too bad this album didn't get a 2nd single played here

Well I clearly see they love to play kristy are you doing okay and you're gonna go far kid (last album) and days go by (new album) but I mean .. songs like when you were in 2018 or something like that,keep being so great as when they came out! like self esteem,come out and play,all I want,the kids aren't alright and I see yggfk in that way too

Im not sure why they still play kristy I guess just because dexter loves the song so much

I like Kristy
    As for Days go by having a hit - as in something really huge - ?! Honestly, I don't really think so.

Doesn't look like it. It'll probably be another "Splinter", where it will just have songs that are more popular than the rest of the ones on the album. :P

Well splinter was a nice album,but days go by has more potencial songs to be a hit,I think the band needs to promote more itself,I mean look at green day! they have been in a lot of tv shows,awards show and stuff playing different songs! the band was in two tv show (which was great) but only play days go by,having more potencial songs like secrets from the underground or the future is now! they put 2 videos out(Cool) and had a great US and europe tour! But right now they're like OFF(well they needed to take a break)., Now Turning into you is a new single, I haven't even heard it in any radio station over here,and people look like don't know about the song.I hope new video is coming soon ....
    Last edited by Pedrosky; 11-17-2012 at 11:19 AM.