Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Days Go By Album Have a Hit ?

Sadly it doesn't look like this album will spawn any real hits at all. I like it regardless, but it's kinda sad. How big are the sales numbers, probably lower than Splinter and Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace?

Did you notice how they played on Jimmy Kimmel and Jay Leno? They never do talk shows.

I'm not a trendy asshole
    I do what I want
    I do what I feel like
    I'm not a trendy asshole
    Don't give a fuck
    If it's good enough for you

I've been sort of wondering if their saving Secrets From the Underground as a single until the new year to help promote their inevitable next North American touring cycle.

From my first listen of the album, that one stood out like it'd do very well on the radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    I've been sort of wondering if their saving Secrets From the Underground as a single until the new year to help promote their inevitable next North American touring cycle.

From my first listen of the album, that one stood out like it'd do very well on the radio.
    I really hope so! Secrets from the Underground is one of those songs that has potencial,if you know what I mean,it's so OFFSPRING Style song,I hope this song becoming a hit or at least a single! The future is now is good but alike with some Rise against song(and that might cause problems) and Slim Pickens might be censored (dance fucker dance let the motherfucker burn part) even though Clean version would be good option!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Voorhees View Post
    Did you notice how they played on Jimmy Kimmel and Jay Leno? They never do talk shows.
    You mean they never accepted. They were offered chances to play I think when Smash came out, but they turned down those offers.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Voorhees View Post
    Yeah I was at Jimmy Kimmel im really glad they did that for this album

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post

I agree with you! I love that song! I think it is a standout on the album.

Turning into you is the last single for the album. Especially considering it has barely gotten any air play, the label isnt going to pay for another single to be released if no one is buying the album.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingcoles View Post
    Turning into you is the last single for the album. Especially considering it has barely gotten any air play, the label isnt going to pay for another single to be released if no one is buying the album.
    Sadly true ! This album has better songs than RAFRAG and Splinter,but It looks like the album will be less known that the last two! by the way , florida show that was going to be december 8 or 9 (don't really remember) was cancelled???? coz now I don't see the date in upcoming shows

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingcoles View Post
    Yeah after they released Turning into you as a single it didn't get played once it California

I think it's like Next To You from Greatest Hits or Spare Me the Details those were singles that barely got any radio play

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrosky View Post
    by the way , florida show that was going to be december 8 was cancelled???? coz now I don't see the date in upcoming shows
    it has been postponed http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/cross...o_not_post.php
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 11-23-2012 at 12:54 PM.