Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The novelty has worn off - How do you feel about Days Go By now?

I still think its the best thing they have done since CO1 (which i really enjoy). The only song that seems out of place is CC but i even catch myself listening to it sometimes. I just wish they would release albums more often...

My opinion about something new may only change once I learn it by heart. Days Go by is still as awesome as before to me.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

I actually love it more now than I did when it was released. I like it WAY more than RAFRAG.
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

Well .. Days Go By Still being new for me,even when I listen to it almost everyday and Know all the lyrics and stuff! the only song I skip sometimes is Cruising California! the rest of the album is pretty good,I enjoy it more than I did with RAFRAG and Splinter! Songs like The future is now,secrets from the underground,days go by,hurting as one,dividing by zero and slim pickens still awesome to me,. All I have left is you and OC Guns have grown on me too and now I like them more than before especially All I have left is you.!

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    [...] it's has some great songs on it and some of the worst they have ever done
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    [...]Anyway, I never listen to this album. It's not a bad album, but I'm just not into it. I don't get the urge to listen to it.[...]
    Same here. I don't realy "feel" it - if one could put it that way it feels a little "overproduced" and lacks a little
    roughness and "flow" too AFAIC ... few songs have that roughness for sure but I'm talking about the album in its entirety here.

"Days Go By" is one of the best albums they have ever done for me(CC is the "cleverest" song). I had put it on the second position on my last ranking list(Smash is the first) and is still on there.
    Enslave my mind...

7. Default

Me and O.C. Guns was love at first listen.

I don't play the whole album that much anymore (well, I never really did it - in my tracklist there's no Cruising California, and Secret Family follows Hurting as One, so from Dirty Magic on there's no funny song to interrupt the mood :)), but I feel the same about most of the songs.

Both CC and Secret Family has grown on me a bit though.

Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    Same here. I don't realy "feel" it - if one could put it that way it feels a little "overproduced" and lacks a little
    roughness and "flow" too AFAIC ... few songs have that roughness for sure but I'm talking about the album in its entirety here.
    I agree with all of this. Also, I think I Wanna Secret Family is actually my least favorite song. CC is a close second. Both songs are trash. But the rest of the album is solid... I'm just not into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Well some songs I started to skip, is normal for me.. CC and All I have left is You, these two are the ones I never listen.
    I skip OC. Guns and New Dirty Magic, cause Dirty Magic I have listened to it too much by now xD

The rest is fine, I like the first 5 songs, and the last two, Slim Pickens is awesome and will be forever.

There's lots of great songs on it but yeah, for some reason I don't listen to it as often as I did their previous releases. It just doesn't seem to have that staying power for whatever reason. When I do listen to the album, I enjoy it a lot though.