Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Just another reason to love Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    It hasn't affected all his performances on stage.
    Exactly. And if it affected his personal life, it would be up to him to decide if he wanted to do anything about it, not people who don't even know him and he doesn't know.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Exactly. And if it affected his personal life, it would be up to him to decide if he wanted to do anything about it, not people who don't even know him and he doesn't know.
    100% accurate.

Dexter is not fat!!!!! He has a man's body that is extremely hot and attractive!!!!!!! like I have said before, Dex gets better and better as the days go by. On that note, people need to shut the fuck up about dexters weight. He doesn't go around calling people fat. Plus for all the the things he does in life, people should talk about the good stuff about him. He is an amazing guy that people could learn from.
    FOR THE RECORD DEXTERS BODY IS FUCKING SEXY!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Dexter is not fat!!!!! He has a man's body that is extremely hot and attractive!!!!!!! like I have said before, Dex gets better and better as the days go by. On that note, people need to shut the fuck up about dexters weight. He doesn't go around calling people fat. Plus for all the the things he does in life, people should talk about the good stuff about him. He is an amazing guy that people could learn from.
    FOR THE RECORD DEXTERS BODY IS FUCKING SEXY!!!!!!!
    I try to tell people all the cool stuff he's done in his life, but most people have no interest in that.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Dexter is not fat!!!!! people need to shut the fuck up about dexters weight. He doesn't go around calling people fat. Plus for all the the things he does in life, people should talk about the good stuff about him. He is an amazing guy that people could learn from.
    Completely agree with you.

I am very interested in all that dex does. I'm facsinated!! I want to know more! I want to do things with him.

all im saying is, if i could be an awesome lead singer and guitar player in an awesome band and write the best songs in the world, could fly an airplane and TEACH people to do so, create a delicious hot sauce, have the brain power of a genius and ontop of it all still have a great personality, I would give two fucks about my weight. just sayin'. Dexter fo' lyfe, yo.

Dexter looks fine much better then a lot of guys who are 46 years old

Dude, yellow, why do you insist on talking like a stalker?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Dude, yellow, why do you insist on talking like a stalker?
    Bullshit, I'm not a stalker. Please pm me and tell me what I did. seriously wtf, what did i do now?? should I stop posting? Am I being banned? Are you going to delete me? Should I just go away forever?
    I will leave on my own.....bye