View Poll Results: Who will be responsible for the lack of a deal prior to Jan. 1?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Republicans

0 0%
  • Democrats

4 80.00%
  • Nah, they'll make a deal, I think...

1 20.00%

Thread: The Fiscal Cliff

Default The Fiscal Cliff

So, will there be a deal? And when there isn't a deal, who will be the one to blame?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I don't know, . But I just voted on your poll the third one, .
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-21-2012 at 05:20 AM.

Default does it matter?

Either way we're fucked!

Both sides have promised so much free shit to people, and neither side is willing to make cuts in spending deep enough to make a difference.

If they cant stop deficit spending, how the hell can they reduce the national debt?

Every cut will be met with rallies, sit ins, protests.

"cause there's nothing left for us to bleed, give it up the champions of greed
    so come around and have another round on me
    dance fucker dance, let the motherfucker burn"

Quote Originally Posted by bronc_28 View Post
    Either way we're fucked!

Both sides have promised so much free shit to people, and neither side is willing to make cuts in spending deep enough to make a difference.

If they cant stop deficit spending, how the hell can they reduce the national debt?

I totally agree with this.

It appears that there shall be no deal at all, just as I predicted. I choose the second option in my poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    It appears that there shall be no deal at all, just as I predicted. I choose the second option in my poll.
    Godxilla BOTH sides are to blame about this. BOTH sides KNEW this was coming and they just couldn't agree on anything. BOTH sides were being stubborn and stupid. I blame everybody in congress for this.

(1) There shouldn't be a deal; we need to go over the fiscal hill (it's a hill, not a cliff), because those automatic cuts are going to save us bookoos of money. We should've made the defense cuts from the start, anyway.

(2) If a deal DOES happen, it'll be the fault of the idiots who fell for this "fiscal cliff" meme that both parties have been straddling in order to get the Social Security cuts that their rich donors want. So I won't vote in your poll because all three choices are skewed.

Either way we're fucked!

Don't you get tired of repeating yourself and copypasta-ing those same lyrics in every political thread?
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Where's the option: "both sides are guilty because they act like immature morons who can't balance a budget and don't wanna agree with each other like they're playground children." ??
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I might be able to add in a third option, I don't know. Let me look.
    Edit: Nope. Can't even see the edit post button for it. Still, you can just type a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    Don't you get tired of repeating yourself and copypasta-ing those same lyrics in every political thread?
    No, I have excellent stamina, I could copy and paste 2 or three 3 times, without even breathing hard, but I only did it once, as I don't like to show off.

But thanks for worrying about me

I'm sure you'll be ok repeating your "it's a hill, not a cliff" mantra too, just take it easy!