Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lousy hippies fight for the right to walk around nude

Default Lousy hippies fight for the right to walk around nude

Lawmakers in San Fransisco are proposing a ban on nudity. Honestly, I didn't even know it was legal anywhere in the US. I just can't sympathize with these people. If there were a good reason to be nude, I could see the point. But seriously...why?

Stripped down to his sunglasses and hiking boots, McCray Winpsett, 37, said he understands the disgust of residents who would prefer not to see the body modifications and sex enhancement devices sported by some of the Castro nudists. But he thinks Wiener's prohibition goes too far in undermining a tradition "that keeps San Francisco weird."

"A few lewd exhibitionists are really ruining it for the rest of us," he said. "It's my time to come out now to present myself in a light and show what true nudity is all about so people can separate the difference between what a nudist is and an exhibitionist is."
    Article: http://news.yahoo.com/public-nudity-...191355793.html
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Waste up nudity should be legal for both sexes. I'm not too crazy about genitalia being flaunted around publicly in front of kids though.

Isn't it legal for women to go topless in New York?
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Our culture isn't ready for nudity. Americans still very much see nudity as tied to sex, and unfortunately there are total creeps out there who would take advantage of such a situation. Nudity for now should remain at home and at nudist camps.

I do understand why nudists are making this push, though, and I sympathize with their attitude toward clothes. I see their point. I just don't think the majority could handle it and others would definitely use it badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    I'm not too crazy about genitalia being flaunted around publicly in front of kids though.
    Just curious, what in particular don't you like about this?

I think it would be nasty to have people's junk rubbing all over everything. Like, what if you didn't wipe properly and then sat down on a bus seat?
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Just curious, what in particular don't you like about this?
    What llamas said about the creeps.

Leaves nothing to the imagination

If i had my way, every man caught in public without a three piece suit would face a five year prison sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Just think about it. If women walked around all day for years without a bra, in 10 years, they'd be down to their hips. Most guys don't care for that look. They don't want to take a romantic stroll with their honey and get titty-slapped in the face.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 11-20-2012 at 09:29 AM.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

I am all for seeing naked women, but just strolling around all the time naked...IDK. Kind of would lose all the mystery. I could not even imagine the pressure in my life if I walked around naked all the time. That, and I mean, come on, the pavement would scrape the hell out of johnson.