Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lousy hippies fight for the right to walk around nude

Just looked into it, experts say that bras do not prevent or even slow breast ptosis. So, I'm gonna go with them on this one.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Just think about it. If women walked around all day for years without a bra, in 10 years, they'd be down to their hips. Most guys don't care for that look. They don't want to take a romantic stroll with their honey and get titty-slapped in the face.
    I have no scientific evidence as far as experiments and concrete data, but I have common sense and an understanding of physics. Have you ever seen the topless tribes in Africa? It's part of their culture that women don't wear bras or clothing on their upper bodies. The correlation between age and breast sagging compared to women who wear bras is staggering. I don't go out of my way to look, but I'm hyperobservant, so I notice. As people get older, skin loses elasticity and gravity takes its toll on the face, this we all know. Breasts are heavy (except the small ones,) so when gravity acts on a heavy object whose "container" (skin) loses elasticity, it's expected for sag to occur. And the heavier they are, the more they sag.
    Man, this is dumb. I thought you were supposedly all into science and stuff, and yet here you just use "observation" and ignore science completely. Yep, some African women who don't wear bras have saggy breasts in old age. And exactly how many breasts have you seen of women who've worn bras all their lives? Breasts that are gonna sag a lot (large breasts, particularly on big women) are gonna sag whether or not they wear bras. Small breasts aren't really gonna sag regardless of bra usage. Bras were invented as a replacement for corsets; their purpose is to make women's breasts look nicer. It also happens that they're more comfortable for women with large breasts. For me, they're uncomfortable and do not actually offer support. The only reason I wear bras is for esthetics. If I'm wearing a hoodie or something, no bra. Fuck that.

I'd be more inclined to believe that a sports bra makes a difference, but there's not even any scientific proof on that, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Not to mention the vastly different genetic makeup, lifelong diets, and the fact that those women likely breastfeed way more children than the average first world American.

For some more anecdotal and observational evidence, I have seen lots of young tribal women with perfectly perky breasts and young American women with 'saggy' breasts. Also, I found a small Japanese study that suggests wearing bras may actually increase sagging, because they allow the ligaments in the breasts to atrophy. Furthermore, all bra companies are very particular about not mentioning sagging.

Well, whatever. I don't see how you think my whole rant about skin elasticity was unscientific. As a woman with a small frame and large breasts, I'm not going without a bra. I'll tell you, running and jumping with these things un-bra'd is painful. I find it very uncomfortable to not wear a bra, so I'm going with bra actually giving support.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Well, whatever. I don't see how you think my whole rant about skin elasticity was unscientific. As a woman with a small frame and large breasts, I'm not going without a bra. I'll tell you, running and jumping with these things un-bra'd is painful. I find it very uncomfortable to not wear a bra, so I'm going with bra actually giving support.
    llama is a dude so they have small manboobs. They would not know about large breasts.

Smile

Just because something appears well reasoned or logical does not mean it is scientific or true. I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just disagreeing with you, based on legitimate scientific evaluation, there is no evidence that bras prevent sagging, but there is some evidence that suggests the opposite. As for you wearing a bra, that's great. There are plenty of good and valid reasons to wear a bra or prefer wearing a bra to not wearing one. I find it very uncomfortable to not wear boxer briefs, they give my junk support, but I do not think they are actively preventing my balls from getting saggier.

born, I've never seen you actually contribute, you just blindly 'defend' Melyssa without any reasoning or argument and needlessly call people names. What's the deal man? Are you trying to impress her or something? Melyssa, do you find his pathetic pandering and childish name calling impressive and attractive? llamas is a woman, btw.
    Last edited by WebDudette; 11-21-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Look what I found. I never said there were not other contributing factors to breast-sagging, I said that bras will reduce sagging by reducing the amount of pull on the skin, specifically in large-breasted women, until they have kids. Compare this to those women who wear gigantic, heavy earrings all the time. Their earlobes sag down, even when they are not wearing earrings. Skin is not immune to the effects of gravity, and neither are titties. By the way, Wikipedia isn't an acceptable source.
    Disclaimer: this is a video of doctors describing real breast anatomy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YatxdpCAUr0
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Look what I found. I never said there were not other contributing factors to breast-sagging, I said that bras will reduce sagging by reducing the amount of pull on the skin, specifically in large-breasted women, until they have kids. Compare this to those women who wear gigantic, heavy earrings all the time. Their earlobes sag down, even when they are not wearing earrings. Skin is not immune to the effects of gravity, and neither are titties. By the way, Wikipedia isn't an acceptable source.
    ^ she linked a video to a boobyologist. Watch and pay attention you might learn something.

Look what I found. I never said there were not other contributing factors to breast-sagging, I said that bras wil reduce sagging by reducing the amount of pull on the skin, specifically in large-breasted women, until they have kids. Compare this to those women who wear gigantic, heavy earrings all the time. Their earlobes sag down, even when they are not wearing earrings. Skin is not immune to the effects of gravity, and neither are titties. By the way, Wikipedia isn't an acceptable source.
    I agree that Wikipedia information should not be taken at face value, but there is nothing wrong with starting your research there. Most wikipedia pages are sourced, generally with acceptable sources. Still, I think it's funny that you'd call Wikipedia out, while posting a youtube video of what appears to be a day time talk show as your source. Unfortunately, I cannot view the video right now because I am at work. I'll be sure to check it out when I get home, I'll link to my sources as well. I do not believe anyone claimed that you claimed bras and only bras mattered.

For the record, I'm a man and have no serious opinions about this subject. All research I've done on it has been done in about fifteen minutes and on my phone. I just don't think 'because I said so' is an acceptable response to 'do you have any evidence to support that'.

There you are again, bornlie. With literally nothing to add, you're quite predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I agree that Wikipedia information should not be taken at face value, but there is nothing wrong with starting your research there. Most wikipedia pages are sourced, generally with acceptable sources. Still, I think it's funny that you'd call Wikipedia out, while posting a youtube video of what appears to be a day time talk show as your source. Unfortunately, I cannot view the video right now because I am at work. I'll be sure to check it out when I get home, I'll link to my sources as well. I do not believe anyone claimed that you claimed bras and only bras mattered.

For the record, I'm a man and have no serious opinions about this subject. All research I've done on it has been done in about fifteen minutes and on my phone. I just don't think 'because I said so' is an acceptable response to 'do you have any evidence to support that'.

There you are again, bornlie. With literally nothing to add, you're quite predictable.

Yes I am, but at least I am smart enough not to pick an argument with an intelligent woman about bras(unless of course you wear one). I actually thought you were a girl before you started talking about your balls sagging.
    Last edited by bornlie; 11-21-2012 at 07:46 PM.