Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What really grinds your gears?

Default What really grinds your gears?

Haha, I know this same idea was on Family Guy, but I thought it might make an entertaining thread...

So...what really grinds your gears? Just write about anything that you find to be really annoying in here.

I just got into this afterschool thingamagig, that is the exactly one of the questions the teacher dude asked us. Exactly like this one. And umm.... new songs.

Lightbulb

People who like Family Guy.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakovís show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

I really hate it when I'm hanging out with people really late at night, and then 12 o'clock arrives, and someone says something like "Man, I can't wait for that football game tommorow", but really it's not tommorow as far as everyone else is concerned, but technically it is, since it's passed 12. It's like they say that just so they can feel so proud that they realized that its technically the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Ozymandias
    I'm in complete agreement.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

What's wrong with Family Guy?

I think someone people say they don't like Family Guy just for the sake of rebelling against something thats popular, and successful. I'm not saying you are, but I think a lot of people do that.

There is one thing I hate about that show, though. It almost like the plot is designed around the jokes, unlike the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by endlesst0m
    It almost like the plot is designed around the jokes, unlike the other way around.
    There's no "almost" about it. This is why Family Guy is absolutely hilarious in shot-glass doses of about 5 minutes each, but usually horribly boring otherwise. This is also why I can say that I like the show but I never want to watch it and am never in the mood to watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

Lightbulb

More:
    -People who call soda "pop"
    -Christians (any religious people, really, but especially American Xians)
    -People who barely speak any English but have lived in America way too long for this to be acceptable
    -Fans of evil sports teams
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakovís show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

More:
    -People who barely speak any English but have lived in America way too long for this to be acceptable
    totally seconded. this is gonna make me sound like an asshole, but let's face it: if you've lived in an English-speaking country for longer than 4-5 years and still can't speak the god damned language to save your life... you have a problem, buddy.

ugh.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.